The Farmer's Journey, Part 2: The Book of Aradmel

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Still a little mad about the bait and switch banner last event so i want to get this out of the way now before i bust my ass for a banner that is weaker than i was told the whole event. The 5k banner says 1% att stats and 2%def stats. Are those the actual stats? Or will i work like crazy to hit 5k to find its 1% and 1.5, like last time?

2. I sent feedback and was told to email with ss. I haven't yet as it's hard to send email on my phone. I fully intend to now, seeing as its the same crap as last time. I find it hard to believe that was on accident, either that or not fixed on purpose. We who participate avidly in these events spend lots on them and deserve better than being mislead about the quality of the rewards they are working for.

3. This. Seriously it's really irritating trying to collect all 4 en mass to make what you need

4. High five to all of those who knew that the devs would ignore the entire community for their own financial benefit even if it kills the population of kaw. Great job trying to run away even more people with your constant greed.

On another note, mosquitoes are bad this year, be mindful of flu-like symptoms. West Nile virus is still deadly. A small copay is worth it in the off chance of you not having the flu.

5. support... Devs make it happen

6. I'm not completely sure on this about the prizes.. If we get the tier 1 prize at 50, then get the tier 2 prize.. Do those prizes from each tier stack or do we only get the reward from the highest tier we get to?

7. You get the reward from the highest tier you get to.

8. You sound like you need this Kyle

9. Hmm still think the equipment rewards from part 1 of this event looks cooler for all the tiers.Oh well.Here we go again~

10. All of u complaining is hilarious, they added 4 things to make it a bit more challenging. It's fun, stop whining.

11. It's not fun though. It was fun the first and maybe the second time. Now it's like the pvp events. Stale.

12. If its not fun then dont do it? Lol

13. is there a list of what EB's drop What? if so could someone repost it please or put a new thread in this, event section of forums

14. lul

15. My event tab states the banner is 1.25%, 1.5%, 1.25%, 1.5%. I'm not sure why yours is displayed presumably incorrectly.

16. I agree

17. It's going to be Canada day in a couple days, will we get something?

18. Oh yay!! Another new event, I'm so excited!

I've reached 1K items on the last harvest event! I'm gonna aim for 1K and do it again!
    :D