An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Way to ruin light hearted moment. Sorry bout your parents...

2. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I said baby baby baby baby im on fire Ball

3. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Find it on page 1 Ops
    Well say someone forgets in ASW.to war
    They can hide out n waste ppl's time.
    Hope ppl without 6hrs for each ASW don't enter.
    Damn 3hrs is such a decision for them.

What about ASW inactives?

4. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Or consider plunder earned and KO/SKO ratio in determining the winner. This may also help in regulating lb/sh clamp down.

If this will be a clan-based war, give something to the clan that will benefit the non-warrers and warrers alike. Top clan of this season will hold that reward/bonus until next season just like with you had done with the ASW winners. Please remember that during wars, the other non-warrers will have to sacrifice their time while the clan is at war so might as well compensate them too although rewards will not be as great as the ones who actually participated.

Make this season as prestigious as possible. For the player as well as for the clan.

Keep the ideas rolling guys. Lets all be responsible and make this upcoming season be memorable just like Season 1.

5. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

This is exactly right.

6. You're all idiots, "Oh goodbye season 5 my build is too noobish and I don't have enough time to play" read the *£$§ Op. This is their idea and they want feedback, give them feedback so they can change it

My feedback
    1 hour wars
    Indi should be included
    1 xtal

7. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

S1 was what got me warring n why i still play. I had a crap build n was a crap warrior so crap happened. I was hooked

8. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Support for minimum payment of 50 mil on any sized build on war roster

9. Cut the crap and be honest, this is designed to please the top LB! It has nothing to do with competitiveness.

10. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Would be unfair to use total plunder or KOs/SKOs as tie-breaker. That's a minor issue though, compared to this proposal

11. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Mhm

12. Clown shoes!!!!!
    Huge freaking clown shoes!!!!!
    That's what you got.
    Not a clue, not an idea or the ability to process it should you have.
    Not a care in the world...lol

13. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Lookin forward to all these LB in ASW.
    I like to apologize here n now to u unfortunate huge builds. Gee if only i put in all the time n effort n money.

Seriously though GL to everyone in ASW.
    6hrs is nothing when my ass is pinned n I fake it like I'm a meatshield for my clannies️

Anyone notice when Beta Test is?

GL n Enjoy u who are warring

14. It makes perfect sense to somehow incorporate the Individual Wars. Popular, always full, maximum participation, works well...why wouldn't you???

15. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Im out season 5 ️ im so hot make a dragon want to retire ....uptown funk gonna give it to you

16. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Round sucks. 2hour sucks. War company size sucks. Therefore 50% of this proposal sucks. Rethink it .

17. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

In all honesty, I think it's way too complicated. It's a great idea, but it confuses the hell out of me. I frequently war, and I only assume my comrades feel the same way.

It's great that you guys are deciding to balance and switch things up, but I dont think this is the way to go.

18. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I vote make half the wars round , half primal. That way lb/ssh stack is killed off in primal and all ps/ps1 rosters will be killed off in round. You would tell us which type it is 2-3h prior to casting. This would make the war companies more diverse / more about strategy.

19. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.