An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He especially said that iwars are not planned at this time. He would look into but no promises. That's ata speak for not happening.

2. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Kaw_admin can you explain how you will stop lb/sh rosters? If you do not then u will see top 5 players with all sh, which means they will win every war or lb and all ps roster

3. So basically your taking the whole s3 issue with lb/ssh issue and adding it to s1 war style of 2hrs 2 xtals which turned into a lb/gh set up bigs made plunder while sh/gh kept cs lower.

4. Basically they are saying screw it we can't stop it so war however you want.

5. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Devs wrote

Individual Wars will not be a part of Season 5. They were implemented to make wars more accessible to all and they work quite well for that. However they don't make sense in a Season where it's all about warring with a specific group over the entire season.

Think that says no Iwar

6. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I'll drop to SH if high lb want me. Yeah, no wars for mids again. Just build complete and drops

7. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Mids and smalls could have fun too but thry need tiers: tier 1 all smalls have their own bracket; tier 2 mids to bigs (no lb allowed) tier 3 lb and bigs. If each have their own bracket then everyone can have fun. Three winners. If worried about ur best customers give lb bracket better rewards

8. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I decided after s4 that I was gonna war only on occasion - I finished s4 burned out

S5 looks like either ur in or ur out. If I have to choose - I guess I'm out

If this is how eewars will b in the future - I guess I'm out.

I found indi wars to b palatable whenever I got in the warrin spirit but I guess devs are ending this part of the game 4 me and others like me. The bright side to all this is - I won't b puttin up anymore towers lol

9. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

This sounds terrible...what was wrong with season wars before? Fox the plunder exploits and you wont have a problem...at least we now know nothing to look forward to. Ever notice 15 man indis are the most popular wars and 100 man are lowest ....so shoot for 30? Dont you remember last time rosters were 30 for wars you had to cut it down because nobody could get a full roster....well just about what i expected more garbage 

10. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Lol round wars. Should've added that this was a joke thread meant to scare us

11. Just start the damn season!

12. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

You said that you ditched the automated matching because people always looked for the upper hand/exploits. How is this new system not EVEN WORSE OF AN EXPLOIT??? People can stack in every way you could imagine, also this excludes 100s of people who won't be given the opportunity to join a War Squad and don't have the opportunity to indi war.

13. I can't see any reason besides catering to the LB account.

14. season 5

I hope this don't happen re think this pls and keep indi around for the people that aren't in the exploited clans cause there will be fo sho...

15. Please correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember correctly round Wars have been the most uncommon of all war types. There is a reason for tha Devs, you're not showing any type of creativity here or forward thinking. Your only succeeding in showing us that you truly don't care about the majority of warriors here & that you would in fact just rather pursue your next promo.

16. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Gonna sit back and watch what seems to be the worst EE season we have ever seen. Thank you devs for bringing this game to new lows on a steady and regular basis.

Round wars were obviously an issue that you acknowledged yourselves, still you're making a season only full of round wars, and manage to kill the type of wars (indi) that allowed many players not part of an Ee clan to participate.

17. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Why don't you make it both ROUND and PRIMAL format? So some wars are primal some are round. That way people have to build their War Squad with a respect to both types of war
    In your post you said you'd like us to be able to use our sexy equip, that's fine bfe isn't the issue. Put a BFA cap.

18. Just give us a separate indy war season. We all know this is catering to the lb accounts, there's zero logic behind it otherwise. Let them have their exploit pillow fights. Just don't shut everyone else out.

19. ..... that reminds me are we almost do for the next promo???

20. Cs,bfe/bfa cap will be exploited. Clans with biggest lb will win. You will need to implement a min stat also or make tiers. Lb and ps/ssh will stack like all past seasons. Being locked into one clan for whole season isn't appealing to me either. Most of us already have homes and only leave to ee on occasion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.