The Farmer's Journey, Part 2: The Book of Aradmel

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Yay! Good luck to All! Another event! Woohoo

2. I'm gonna say you are lying. You have Ee 5. You need xstals to war. You still spend.

3. I need to know which events help for this

4. 11 xtals left, that's 11 EE renewals. Did you get that tissue?

5. Good luck all! Hope you reach your goals.

6. These new events are pretty easy to get at least 2500 of the needed reward items and the eq is good.

Im just sad that the shoulder piece is going to be replacing the ones i got from the pure pvp event. I really like those but the 2500 reward mark is going to be better.

Not that big a deal, but we really haven't had them that long and they are about to be replaced.

7. Wait, Lemme go get my tissue. I keep forgetting to. I just know that you had a high level of activity to get 5k or sat in a clan running hte b2b everyday for 2 weeks.

8. Oh yea, another event to be bored in. Come on already. Think ill pass on this one. Last two were pathetic

9. Too true anyone saying otherwise is taking complete garbage last time I did b2b hte and high activity no xstals and got 6k. So without hte it's a no go I don't spend on this pay to win junk anymore.

10. You can do b2b hte with no xstals for 2 weeks and get 5k. I almost did it but was inactive for 4 of those days due to real life. So, I missed my mark. It's ridiculous you have to devote all your time to kaw to get anything now a days. I was active on kaw 10-15 hours as well for those 10 days I was on for the event if not longer.

11. Im so glad they ignored our ideas and rolled out a two week event!! YAY!!

12. My favorite part of this thread was chaos lying about four drops being easier.

13. He forum banned fin for calling him out too lol

14. Guess I'll see y'all in 24 hours then. Lol

15. Pretty sure you don't want our writers working on game development.

16. Pretty sure we don't want your developers working on game content.

17. Omg. The laughter tears are real.

18. Pretty sure there's another thread with like a hundred questions needing your attention ;)

19. Simply, if you don't like the game quit playing!!! DUH

20. Bahaha good luck with that.