An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This sucks we want indi wars please

2. Interesting

3. Why not have a time window (X number of days) designated for a round and let the opposing clans negotiate a specific starting time? I'm sure that would greatly increase participation.

4. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Support

5. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

There is so much different in this... I dont know what to think yet. Willing to give it a shot... but i would really prefer to see tiers. Tier 1- 75m Tier 2: 50m-75m. tier 3: 25m-50m Tier 4: 3m-25m. Bfa/bfe effects on cs can and should be taken into consideration. all players on ther squad must have the min cs for that tier. That will make it much more fair for us small accounts to war and it will eliminate the lb/sh rostering all together.

other than that- like others I work a minimum of 50 hours a week at random times- the joys of retail management. I am worried the lack of a set schedule could leave me unable to participate as i would like to do.

still- if you need another beta-tester let me know.

6. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Sounds like only players with plenty of free time and kaw as the priority in their lives could participate. How about a season that conforms to a rotating schedule like previous seasons and good rewards for participation?

7. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I like the idea but there needs to be bracket sizes for total cs, that includes all build sizes. Needs a heavy weight, middle and light weight divisions. So a total of 3 winners

8. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

2 hours too long, Thumbs down

9. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I'm no WC but its obvious too many ppl have not even seen what beta test data shows.

2nd too many opinions by ppl not involved as WC's n lots of conjecture/guessing.

Nobody can categorically say too much in depth of what S5 will be like til its given the chance.

Everyone with a worthy war build can enter if a war clan deems them reliable n responsible.

Lets see how the upcoming weeks play out

10. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Bagsy on atropos's side

11. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I was hoping for the same traditional wars (extra indi's) instead of all this complex stuff which I still don't even understand how it works lol.

12. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Great point n my thoughts also

13. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

2hrs no Ty

14. So, the majority dislikes round wars, and wants a tighter hit range; and this is what comes? The exact opposite. Nice.

-take max cap
    -fill top5-7 as large as possible
    -rest small builds with BFA, no bfe or pots so they pay 0
    -win season 5

Seems right on target with the pulse of the majority. Sigh.

15. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Glad to see the end of primal

Indi wars need to stay

Are you saying this proposal avoids exploitation?

Will you confirm we won't see a return of Lb/ssh/sh and very high LB/ps rosters?

Although I prefer longer war types most have built schedules around 1hr wars, there is added prep time don't forget

Multiple timezones require a bigger war company than 30

Once we are locked into a company does this mean our stats are locked and recorded or are we able to perform build adjustments/upgrades?

Is the current estocs edge bonus still included?

Come back to the thread kaw dude

16. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Great ideas.Very excited about S5 but 2 HR wars are too long. 1 HR wars worked brilliantly last time round. 1 HR wars can be fitted into most people's busy RL's but 2 hrs are tough if you work, have a family and commitments that go with. Please reconsider the war duration
    

17. Tgis would be a good idea if devs randomly selected the war company to eliminate rhe lb/sh stack

18. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

This draft pick idea is a great idea. Mixes it up for those of us that dont have a war clan or will struggle to get into one.

if devs find a way to stop roster stacking in round then it'll help but cant see a way they can. It's down to us players to play 'fair'

19. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Only problem I see with this is the mid/small builds will be stuck with sh only rosters same as end of s3 which ruins the fun IMO brackets with build types need to be implemented so u have to have certain builds in your roster to make it a fair match up if each clan has the same builds with similar stat/BFA/BFE it comes down to strat rather than a win by stacking

20. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.