An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wasn't playing during the last All star wars. Anyone care to update me on how they work? Please and thanks!

2. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Ban after 2 forfeits? For a whole bloody season?! What a joke

3. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

2 hrs is way too long.

4. Season Skirmishes are scheduled Randomly in a random time zone (surprise, you may have to war in a bad timezone. Deal with it.)

really bad idea

For the last four seasons I have booked out clinics in advance so that i can war, do i now tel my patients thats have been scheduled for procedures weeks if not months in advance, sorry can't see you today as ATA has decided all those that put $$ in to this game have no jobs or real life commitments.

If you continue with this absurd plan please make sure to continue indi wars on a set schedule so that this with rl jobs can still enjoy the season and its rewards

5. Hmm, what about indi wars? No place for indi in s5? What is the qualification criteria for ASW? Top 3k lb? Or 10k?

6. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Honestly, this is the greatest thing I've seen from you thinking apes. It actually looks fun and interesting. I can't wait to see it happen.

Overall, for the first time in two years.

Full Support.

7. Do not like the random war time,( deal with it) really!! Some people like to war but have families and work so without specific times you will lose out on a lot of warriors and clans who won't take that chance

8. Support

9. Dear devs,

How to renew my EE during season 5 if I can't join a war company ?

10. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

So which war clan you think is going to give you a chance to compete?

11. True.

12. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

All you do is cry and complain and this is what you decide to support lol.

13. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Got to admit Strategy, your post gave me a chuckle! :lol:

Still though, this ASW & Season 5 look fun.
    I wonder what else is around the corner!

14. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

@kaw_community a realistic suggestion here, instead of rushing into giving the select few the beta testing I for one think it's time you actually tried a war with a account you have created like we have then you can see the real issues. I'll be honest I am the type of person who sits back and smiles as the world burns to the ground but even I feel the pain of these disgruntled masses atm.

15. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

YAY!

16. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

It looks fun for you because you're damn near bc. Think about how much fun it's going to be for most of the players. I'll give you a hint. None.

17. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Damn that's complex

18. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

If enough clans sign up, there will be TWO alternative war tournaments. The likes of build complete players and the rest will not war unless not enough clans sign up.

19. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Devs how about have a indi that if the people from the war team goes in can contribute to the teams point. Example

I win an indi and that will give 1-2 tokens to the team and once that team gets 20tokens it turns to an equal amount of points for the team

20. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I prefer 1 hour wars, I can't sit down for 2 hours since I got things to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.