An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. @Chaos, while there will be many clans, the experienced and good clans will all already be filled. Little clans with little experience won't stand much of a chance if they make it to playoffs. Those little clans are the ones you see in wc begging for additional people. The other clans only want experienced warriors, which experience is often judged by equip. How can I experience war and get decent war equip if the only clans I can into are clans that don't stand a chance at winning?

3. I agree with this.

More the merrier.

4. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Kaw capping Bf'a yeeehaaa that's the best thing I have heard all year !! Finally the good times are coming I feel like dancing I really do !! Come on ♪( ´θ`)ノ♪( ´θ`)ノ♪( ´θ`)ノ♪( ´θ`)ノ♪( ´θ`)ノ♪( ´θ`)ノ♪( ´θ`)ノ

5. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Agree, immort. This proposal gets no support from me and mine. i think you guys need to reconsider why round war is dead again lb stacking and SH. we dont do round war because of that, and now you want us to do it for 2 months straight? no thank you. i will not be growing a neckbeard working on maintaing a 30 person roster for 30 wars where teh SH and lb situation hasnt been dealt with.

6. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

There needs to be 100 people to choose from 25 consistent warriors out of 30 is unreasonable and plus this will lead to exploit as people will use 1 Lb and Ssh

7. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

The time commitment for this season is excessive. The war company as opposed to indi sign up and you'll be matched idea means committing a huge amount of time in advance when some of us only know we'll be free at the last minute. Keep some indi 1 hour wars please for some of us who find 2 hours difficult to find and cannot commit a long way in advance.

8. If I recall, if enough clans sign up - there will be TWO entirely different brackets to war.

Meaning little clans will have their own tournament in itself. But thats only if enough clans sign up.

9. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Devs if u want to kill ee wars just tell us but don't come here with this BS

10. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Can I sign up to beta?

11. Lol we all start from somewhere and if you want a good war clan why not go out there and look for one ? There is nothing stopping you from finding a war clan nothing at all, you want equip you do a few wars and you can get some basic equip buddy. You already have some pretty nice equip nicer than a lot of others don't be greedy.

12. 1 question is there new war equipment? i really would love to war for s5 but if there's no new equipment?

13. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

You've basically made an exploit because Ssh or SH and 2 Biggest Lbs will dominate any match and turning off Hit range will make it even easier to exploit

14. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I don't understand

Round war participation has been dismal

Why are you trying to revive this dead horse

15. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Id rather you have just individual wars than this concept

16. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

2hrs might be too long though

17. They took every bad idea possible and threw it into season five.

18. Well thats true, the seperate brackets will be there. But as many others are saying, lots of clans will exploit by having small rosters of very experienced players. New clans will get wiped out by these rosters. If we had indis, it would give everyone a fair chance to get experienced players to help teach how to war.

19. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Personally I think round wars are the way forward why work hard on BFA and bfe (from previous seasons) if you can't use it!
    I also agree that there should be brackets that you company have to fill CS wise this will limit the exploits of sh lb stacking if you have to have mids etc but more to that have a build type bracket also so for the x amount of members in your company you have to have x amount of atk builds, x amount of hybrids x amount of hansels etc then for each war u have to use 5 of each plus 5 of your choice or something along those lines?

20. Actually there is alot stopping people from finding a ee war clan scumbag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.