An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Hmmmm. Only a round war format means you will be excluding a large portion of players. Potential for exploit also increases (1 x top LB which very few can get through and rest tiny).

There must be some way to still include an individual war format to increase participation.

Having only a 30 person team to select your fighters from is going to quickly tire and drain that team.

Previous format which included Round, Primal and Individual was a great mix and fitted many individual players clans.

Need to ensure rewards are protected and can't be taken away if you lose a war.

1 hour wars are great and what people are now used to planning their real lives around :)

2. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Wait ur cappin cs

So bfa isn't capped?

3. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

This^

4. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Also devs change to 1 hour bc 2 hours is to time consuming

5. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Agree with devin . Change to primal and put 50 ppl in war roster. At this rate you will only have 1-2 clans signed forget top 16

6. I'd be more excited if BFA became part of the plunder equation and if everyone in war paid as if they had full defensive pots, even if they don't. Without those two changes this will be just another whom can build the best exploit roster once again.

7. I wouldn't really say this is a exploit as such it is what it is, one could say having a lot of Bf'a is also a exploit, in my eyes a sh is strategy and well thought out build. I personally like to see all kinds of builds in war.

8. How does winning your xtal back work for nobs?

9. I find this interesting! :mrgreen:

There will be a plethora of clans man, I assure you. How will you find a clan?
    Many will be preparing through all channels of communication. Whether forums or WC.

Preparation is key here.

10. Don't use nobs to regen.

11. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

12. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I liked my draft idea haha. Hoping kaw community gives its thoughts

13. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Devs can we do a raze building refund promo again? I need to sell buildings and go Sh for round wars it seems

14. 20-25 people picked per war out of a pool of 30 will be difficult with varying timezones and availability within clan. Please consider raising the pool to 50 people to accomidate this issue.

15. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

So ppl that actually work for a living but enjoy war will find this extremely difficult to do if war is random ppl like me won't be able to take part .
    Atm I can only manage maximum of 5 wars do to my rl commitments so I guess I won't be warring

16. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Also devs are u trying to kill us war commanders it's hard enough making winning roster now u want us to watch stats, bfe, and bfa and make it perfect. I mean come on really

17. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Why so complicated ? This will surely kill wars.

18. Awe no Indi :(

19. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

This. Hurray for old school rising hawks rostering for the champs! Sarcasm by the way.

20. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

yea from where will we get those no. of xtals?
    devs we want this s5 to be similar to s3 !!
    s3 was perhaps the most busy war event

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.