BFE / BFA

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by GriMzZy_TDT, Jun 24, 2015.

1. I miss these types of threads
    More new players should be unafraid of asking any kaw question in public forum no matter how stupid.
    Nice to see the majority of posters here giving positive feedback

2. ^ Thanks :D

Even though I've been playing for 3 years :lol: I'm still a noob

3. I have a post in the guide section explaining all of this.

Check it out, guides may answer most questions you have.

Happy kawing.

4. That's not how that works. To find the the boost you get from an ally, multiply their stats by .02 (or divide by 50). So if you hire someone with 1,000,000 attack stats, you would recieve a 20,000 attack boost, but it's an "invisible" boost and doesn't physically add to your stats. When you hire someone, you do not get the boost they get from their allies.

5. We know this. We was just discussing what would happen if bfa did contribute to bta. Obviously this is not the case in reality, not least for the reasons I suggested in my post.

Anyhow its good to see your name again, I had thought you quit :)

6. Theoretically, there is a Max BFA...
    Since you can have 250 allies. If they are all BC, you can't get more BFA until new lands/buildings are up.

However, good luck to afford 250 BC allies...

7. Actually you can have more than 250 allies, you can either buy more slots from the oracle, and the other method I think is to reset when bc

8. There's a max BFA?[/quote]

There is a MP yes. As far as Max BFA..not really[/quote]
     bfa is 0.02 there is no cap it is essentially limitless something that should be rectified, it was previously capped however that was only for a day or so about as the LB thought it was so unfair to actually be hit.