An Update to Hoarfrost and The Abyss Buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Build tokens prolly not in the future.
    Expect BB to remain instead for rewards.
    A more equitable reward helping smaller ppl. Build tokens ony further the gap.

My 2 cents

2. Haven't tore many down honestly, but i thought you only got 20% of the last levels cost. Am I wrong and it's 20% of the total cost of that build?

3. Will we not be refunded gold like you did when you changed hl?

4. 20% of total spent on a building.

Refund of nothing lost is nothing gained.

5. a refund for what exactly?

6. Try reading the actual post

7. Face Palm - the gift that keeps givin

8. Lmfao best quote ever! Proof 8 year Olds DO play this game!

9. Thanks, good idea but are there any plans to lower the price of the HF building or is this the replacement to how you lowered the price for the HL buildings in the past?

10. As far as I'm aware there are no plans to lower the hf prices. Honestly hf prices aren't that bad so there is no need

11. Just cut the prizes in half on HF. Thats the only thing u need to do. It has become inevitable

12. So if the overall cost stayed the same, the total cost of finishing upgrade stayed the same, then what the heck was the point of this? Just seems like a really unneeded change.

13. Another face palm

14. It's kinda funny how things went past months.

First people demanded a gold drain, because ally market got overpriced --> new lands

Then people complained about the new lands being too expensive and thus widening the gap between bigs and smalls --> More levels so you can ug faster, dont have to wait when in osw/bank for wars

Now ppl want hf prizes cut in half so they can grow faster and flood ally market again.

It went from one side to the completely opposite side. You can never please a crowd, that's what this has proven. :lol:

15. To be honest what we need is a plunder curve that is high to start with and that you earn a fraction less with hf and abysmal buildings. Something that promotes strength of kingdom but at a price where you have to suffer reduced earnings,
    Once build complete you do not need the same gold income as those growing do.
    Yet the way the game currently is set up. The players who are build complete earn the most when they have nothing but pots and allies to overprice it on. And those needing to grow obtaining the least possible amount of gold.

16. Some ppl have no grasp of math.
    Its quite obvious.

17. It is also my biggest issue with seals xtals and nobs. The fact that people spending exactly the same real life amount are receiving totally different amounts of gold in return.

I for one get annoyed if I buy a pack of biscuits and its only half full.
    Seeing players get double the value for the same expense is frustrating.
    The easiest nob fix would be to return a set amount of gold per nob pack nosy yet the kingdoms size. Promoting spending for nobs.
    Xtals are trickier and seals have to remain a personal choice unless the devs can link a spell that when cast sets a set return per action, but that's getting far to complex.
    But I do feel cursing mentioning a nothing app that set returns for real expense is a very positive move to encourage people to spend and ends any feelings of unevenness in the game cost wise.

18. Who would of thought a game that gives incentive for growing and spending money to grow...Probablg wont last anofher weak, statsless should def make the most money for sure!