An Update to Hoarfrost and The Abyss Buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 23, 2015.

1. This is a good change I'd say. Makes upgrading for stats a little easier. I believe this may help mids, but more changes are needed. This is a good start though.

2. Teardown is 20%...what has changed?

3. Lmao 

4. It is kinda awkward but...U know not everyone math skills awesome

10 9=21

5. GREAT IDEA, makes the initial build cheaper and makes the plunder bonus instant and at the twenty bil mark instead of the 50. My only question is about the troops how do the upgrades affect them?

7. All you need to do now is shut down HTE. 

8. Page 5...Proportional
    Read entire thread for other answers

9. K so reading and math are hard for a majority of the community

10. Are you surprised?

11. Nothin surprises me anymore

12. Don't like.......that's all have to say about that.... Not suppose to be easy... Guess did have more to say

13. I didn't really understand the reason for this but kinda see what you did. Instead of having 5 levels they broke it down for us poor people into smaller sections. It all still adds up the same. It's actually helping me more now, easier to save 75 bil then 250 bil lol. Thanks devs.Now new castle levels who do I speak to about this? 

14. Love the new upgrade setup

15. This is like

16. Not a terrible idea I suppose. Make it like a land bank that goes towards your next land

17. It's called Bronze Bars..

18. Imo this is a prerequisite for Building Tokens to be reimplemented. Without this they would be too powerfull. Let's see if i am right :)

19. There is a huge advantage here for mids at the expense of bigs: the value of building tokens has just been cut in half! So this change "costs" Abyss builders 900 million per building token (value cut from 1.8T to 900B); however, the negative adverse impact on HF builders is much less (value of building token only cut by 150B) and for HL builders the "loss" is even less still. (see Tom Lehrer, The New Math).

20. given the fact there are no build tokens...