I made a purchase.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Troublemaker, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Well I've done it.

Done what?
    Well, my curious reader I've made a purchase. Not the boring KaW purchases like nobs, xtals and the like.
    No, no.
    I, Mewtwo, have made a much more important purchase. One that will impact my future and my happiness for the remainder of my days.
    Tis not a car, nor a diamond ring or even a child (assuming you can buy a child).

No, my lovely KaWmmunity... My purchase is much more relevant than those things. Far cheaper too.

So what is this item I have bought?

No I did not buy the man (though I wish I could Anakin is damn sexy).
    I, Mewtwo, have purchased Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber.

When I clicked my confirm order button I was filled with euphoria.
    Nothing excites me more than the idea of running around my house wielding a plastic lightsaber and whacking people with it.
    I had considered a practical buy, a Star Wars themed steering wheel cover for my vehicle. But upon browsing my eyes caught on a plastic lightsaber.

I knew which one would take precedence.

In all honesty I spent a good half hour browsing for light sabers, trying to find one both durable and affordable. After some deliberation I decided on this Anakin Skywalker lightsaber worth 17 bucks or so.

Yeah that's right. Here this Friday. I'm preparing the diapers for when I wet my pants opening the box.

Other stuff
    You may skip this if you so choose.

Now why, you may ask, did I buy a lightsaber. Well, my dearest darlings, in the past week I have re-watched all the Star Wars movies, gone to a Star Wars cosume gallery thingy and re immersed myself in Star Wars in preparation for the movie coming out this December. No I'm not a wannabe fan. I love it, however it's been many years since I last watched it.
    Also in the past week I've acquired VHS tapes of the star wars movies, the entire collection online, a Star Wars Poster and a helmet for a clone. The helmet almost made me pee myself. I played with it for a good amount of time on my bed.
    No don't take that the wrong way.

May the Force be with you.

(And fear the lightsaber wielding Mewtwo)

I'm very excited about my lightsaber. :D

2. may the force be with you.

3. Live Long and Prosper! 

...wait..

4. I have a cat called Chewwie

5. Just offended two fandoms in one sentence 

6. STAR WARS EPISODE VII: THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK

7. Try not to massacre a bunch of kids with it when you inevitably turn to the dark side, and may the force be with you. 

8. There are no promises.

Just be glad I haven't errr... Procured vaders lightsaber...

...yet

9. Young Anakin was involved in a high-speed chase with police the other day. This is the danger of allowing kids to podrace at an early age.

10. Nice. Very nice. Where is Spock to comment on this thread

11. I have Darth maul,s light saber we can fight in wc :)

12. I often play with helmets in bed too.
    But somehow, I think we mean different things when we say that.

13. I got a darth Maul light saber when I was like 8 or something.

14. Best.
    Movie.
    Ever.

15. Not to rub it in and out geek you all or anything..

But I got Lumiya's light whip..

Jelly?

16. I am... Just a tad.

To be fair, my lightsaber was a purchase on a budget. :lol: