Should i do s5? Or naw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DotNet, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Hi im dotnet

Lotta you know me but i havent been active in quite a while and i wanted to put a poll out there just to ask to see if anyone is interested in me coming back for season 5. I was going to have a s5 clan but since it has taken a while for them to give us any info i lost alot of interest playing.

Leave thoughts below. Thanks

.net

2. Support to you coming back but still no new information about s5 lol

3. I support you coming back when season 5 comes out, or hell freezes over. Whichever comes first.

4. -no support-

5. Everyone says devs have given us no info when in fact, they have.

Season 5 is still in the developing stage.

6. They said they're doin something special for s5

7. ^ It's tournament wars.

8. Hope there is no S5!

9. Hope season 5 never comes...and if it does ...i hope ut sucks just as bad as current war system

10. Season 5 will be here in the next few months, you just have to be patient. As the Devs previously mentioned, they are experimenting this time and therefore proceeding with caution.

You should come back.

Scrap

11. Devs said that season 5 will be coming, but it is still in it's planning stage. They also told us that they will do something special for this season.

12. Season 5 will be dominated by cyborgs.

13. Forget S5. Come back and start putting up rosters for chaos wars. We need more clans warring

14. EE is dying, come back please

15. No support, your too coky... Idk why it's censored

16. Good to see you Dot! I know you run a well planned ee clan, your fair with applicants, lay out what you expect, and used to really enjoy that aspect of the game. I agree with prior post, build a few roster for the primal wars, till they drop season 5. Its hard to get a good match, but from what I can tell by watching the lineups, you can still build to match specific crews. It doesn't always work the way you plan, but with persistence you can war the crew your after. Anyway, I would be more than willing to offer up a clan you can use to war from, just to see you get excited to ee again. Always had fun, even when matched against you. Welcome back my old clan brother, and what ever you decide, I hope it involves at least sticking around in search of the elusive season 5. ( and i can still offer up a mid-heavy mid PS or PS1 if you need participants, and might rearrange a build to a tank, for the right WC(hint hint))

17. Hi dot

I surrender as well. Too hard to build and such a waste to drop build. I surrender.

Doom