More Banner Levels

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Kalthrac, Jun 23, 2015.

1. About a year and a half ago, upgrade able banners were introduced to the game, they would go up to lvl 3 ( 2) and then several months ago spy banners came out and went up the same height. It approximately took me 4 months to get banners to lvl 3, then I would get other banners stuff and also max them out, now, I have all lvl 3 (attack) banners and I have all these items sitting here, I could potentially have enough to upgrade again. My suggestion is you open up more levels like possibly to lvl 5 banners but at least lvl 4, so that all the players that have maxed banners can have something to work on again. You can do this both for the spy and attack banner. Sure there is the option to "buy a seal and place high in a promo" but this is a great option for those who can't spare to make purchases in this game or don't want to, they can enjoy a nice high lvl banner through a different method. Please take this into consideration, this would help lots of people, please let me know what you think about this, thank you.

2. How is this any different than maxing out equip and then it becoming obsolete with new equip? They dont just add levels because well...thats dumb.

3. They want you to chase event banners. Not really much more needs to be said.

4. No support

5. This would make an even further gap between big and new players.