Multiple accounts on one iPod

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by G0LD-MAK3R, Jun 22, 2015.

1. More accounts = more money = happy devs = games life is longer. Imagine this I knew a guy with 5-6 accounts in a hte clan. 4 day passes or 5 a month as a deal. He literally kept all the accounts in there & up to date on passes. 1 seal is 6$ spread over 6 accounts is 36$ then 5 for the month. 36x5= 180$ a month, just for one player.

Devs will not let that go, banning alts does not help anything. You also get rid of a lot of BFA, making the lb angry. Sales on xtals & seals drop making the devs angry & boom kaw shuts down.

Allowing 2 accounts per device would intice people to spend more over all making the devs happy.

2. People leaving because goals are not being met at a reasonable pace new players playing once and deleting because goals are not obtainable= no retainable income = business 101 1 person spending 180$ a month or 100 people spending 10-20$ a week which would be more ?

Some people shouldn't be business people and some people need to be followers not wanna be leaders

3. Haven't ever had the need, but just duplicate the .app file and name it something else with an app called iexplorer (desktop) and then use it to install on the device

4. Hmm. You're bad.

5. So does that make you a wannabe leader or a follower? I played out simple math & yet you try to argue with it. No every player can afford a device for every account. Promo's bring in seals yes, growing mains bring in seals yes, however people go beyond both of those on smaller accounts.

Now,let's think for a second. Average player has at least 1 alt. Some have none some have more. Now if one player was spending x2 on seals that generates more money than one players doing the same for one account.

Now let's discuss bfa, assuming that the devs ban all accounts they declare are "against tou". What happens to the already crappy ally market? Does it A not change? B get better? Or C hurt players badly?........ Answer is C!

I'd wager that one of your allies is an alt of a larger player. They remove a chunk of them then the lb goes and hires the rest. Crippling small-mid players plunder. Gee that sounds Like a great plan! <------ insert sarcasm there.

Now allowing 2 accounts per device allows players easier access to there smaller account & most likely to spend more in the game. Also intices people with no alts to start one, yet again promoting the purchase of seals for faster growth.

Hmmm helps war, a lot of players make a second account for war. Some use there main while others use there alt. For war you need ... Health crystals? After freebies run out most buy more. Yet again more money spent in game due to alts.

6. Full Support for idea.

7. Support but make it limited to 2-3 accnts so it can't be abused, it's a pain having only this account on my phone while I can't unload any of my mains

8. Support, I hate using puffin for this. It crashes every once in a while, so I have to redownload it. Also it just taked an awful long time to get anything done on that godforsaken app. If they are existing alts anyway, why not add that to the same device, they are legitmately created anyway.

9. Support

10. The reason orobably why it's against ToU and why it won't happen probably lies within Apple/Google's guidelines, which they have to mirror for them to be carried with them. I could be wrong however idk.

11. Simple math 100 people spending 10-20$ a week vs 1 spending 180$ a month across multiple accounts if you can not see how that adds up go back to school or please stay in school we don't need any more stupid people in this world

100x20 is 2000 a week x 4 is 8000$ a month vs 1 person spending 180$ on multiple accounts

Now does that help you out or do we need to go back to using marbles or Cheerios

12. $2,160 per-year is not considered a whale acct. But a large majority of players would gladly pay 2 grand more per-year to retain a year of their life playing a tap tap game.

13. I know I've spent well over 5k on this game and only have one account that I play religiously

14. Are truely so dense you dont see the relevance in my statement? You are relying on the math of several people. As a ex admin of a hte clan. I'm using math I have realistically seen. Point being here, allow multiple accounts on a single device sparks the idea of spending more. For 1 person was 30 dollars (5 seals) given both accounts on the same device they are likely to spend x2 as much! No one likes spending money on a account that "may or may not" grow. Verses knowing the accounts is active. A group of people could accumulate more yes, now what if those same people could run 2 accounts on one device?

You can go back to cheerios & marbles if you wish. However given the opportunity the same people your speaking of could do the same x2 and are more likely of both are on the same device.

My alts just barely over a year younger than this account & hybrid. He has potential to grow much faster. However being a WiFi account no internet means he's useless. I will not invest on him because of that simple fact. Now if he could be with this account on 4g I would invest more simply because I could gurantee more growth! Plus saving me an extra unneeded device.

15. ...your stats kind of suck for that much money spent (just saying)