Multiple accounts on one iPod

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by G0LD-MAK3R, Jun 22, 2015.

1. No no no no no This isn't like linking devices at all I'm talking about have an option to switch account to account on one device in the settings menu you could add an alt tab and you can choose which account you would like to play on and when you want to go on another account you can go back in the settings and choose the account you wish to have

2. That's having multiple accounts on one device.
    The TOU says no.
    So no.

3. Support, its difficult enough switching between my 30 accounts i keep all in one clan to funnel gold to my main in order to solidify my mains Lb postion plz make this happen

4. Actually I support this. TOU be damned. There are apps that do allow multiple accounts. Alts are an important part of this game, but switching from one device to another is a pain in the ass. There are people who have bought extra iPhone touches just to play alts on kaw. That is money that could be going into Ata's pocket instead of apples.

5. There are people who buy third party flash browsers to play two accounts on one device. If that is allowed, why not just make a second app to download for alts? Its a win-win for ATA. More active alts means more money.

6. Why do I feel like you were being sarcastic? ;)

7. Frog.

Just download puffin op.

8. last time i checked cloning=banned

edit: support op

9. Yeah. I got puffin but the experience is not as good as an actual app. Since ppl are using puffin (which is paid), ATA might as well get that money by allow multiple accounts.

10. It's really simple. Charge (example) $5 for each additional account you can have on a phone. I know I'd happy pay $30 to keep the majority of my accounts on one phone. The reason I have so many inactive alts is because I don't have the time to carry 15 devices around lol.

11. I agree, this would have been great back when I liked this game enough to have alts. Those 5 iDevices I have could be money in your bank KAW.

I give this man a hurumph!

12. Support. It's about time

13. Support.

Think about it lb will have multiple accounts that they will spend on.

14. Interesting idea. It would make my take-to-work bag a lot lighter. But it should be a charged premium.

15. support i would love to have all 3 accts on my android phone

16. Might as well let it happen, its a well known fact that a lot of people have alternate accounts.

17. Agreed, I would play an alt and buy seals for it if it were set up to be able to on one phone.

18. I'd like to know how to play a PC account in iPad or Android.

19. Damn I'd spend so much more money on kaw if I could have 2 accts on 1 device please do it!

20. I would spend more money as well, being as I would be able to choose which account to use my seals or xtals on rather than having to pay separately for them on different devices. Therefore, I don't spend money on this game anymore since I can't choose.