IA

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by oOo-Red-Lace-oOo, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If your clan had anybody with allies over MP maybe we could...

2. Exactly you go for noob clans. However u have ppl in apoc etc with ur tags. The u claim u do all the work. Just all smoke and mirrors and then u claim u do something.

3. I'm sitting with nearly 2T in allies... That's a lot of mp

4. They are in lounge of legends trying to raise funds. They tried doing it before on their own but couldn't. So if any of u get hit then just start hitting the source where their funds are. Konsimity and lounge

5. All konsimity has ever done is post cf requests

6. What do you mean "on our own" konsimty is one of us?

7. All these people do is hide behind APOC. WOW what else is new? Another sorry group of people. Teaming up with the biggest alliance in the game. Wont fight any real clans. Dont have a real clan. Hit from not their clan. Seems shady to me.

Get a home clan. How many CF have you guys asked for btw?

Here comes the I am butthurt, and statless alt. Cause you have nothing else to say. :roll:

8. Actually ia is bigger than apoc then cause basically they use apoc and then they have ia which is less than 20 ppl so they have a few more than apoc

9. Don't remember Apoc having any part to do with anything other than the members that are in IA, they are a little preoccupied atm it seems.

10. Apoc members have hit outside of the osw for IA. Due to friendships.

11. lol those numbers where did you go to school at you must be learning math from the 9 plus 10 kid

12. Its called being sarcastic.

13. lol i guess you didnt catch my sarcasm either and to avoid this stupid whining and moaning fest im gonna leave this one alone

14. No one is moaning. Calling a spade a spade.

15. And again. As I see IA in WC. They are in enemy clans. Whos you loyalty to?

A bunch of wannabe omlets

16. Please refer to the very first line of the thread.

17. Red when did this little butthurt statless alt make a butthurt thread again? 

18. How many CF are you going to ask for NINJA? lol

If IA Knew, your one of the biggest cry baby!

19. I have 2 facts that will happen if you created a clan.

1. The 1st real war you have 75% will run

2. IA is filled with slime ball people. Never could be trusted and never loyal.

Thats why you have no home clan. So no one can see the runners.

20. Majority of us have home clans! Just not the same one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.