IA

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by oOo-Red-Lace-oOo, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guess we will find out if the mods/devs have issues then, huh.

Either way. I got things to do that are most interesting than you. So, til next time, my precious kitty cat. 

2. Statless alt... Makes sense 

3. This is bigmack of Aztec statless alt I have ss to prove

4. Highly doubt that but okay

5. Btw. This crossroads clan seems really butthurt. Who ran bars on them during wcr? xD

6. Probably not you but you sure are pleased with yourself for some reason. Maybe it's all that plunder you are making hitting HTE. Keep up the good work there chief, talking seems to be where the buck stops for you. 

7. Cute. Talking from the fairy clan. Ever heard of fund building?

8. Oh good lawd.
    Deni's showing off her hideous face in forums again.
    This shall be interesting.

9. Isuck army was supposed to be secretive now the isucks need to make their identity. Choose fairy clans and list them as big achievements. All isuck shows is that u r a noob trying to show other noobs u can osw but really you cant.

10. Cantonese if you wouldn't mind please keep your tenses the same when you post here  makes it confusing to read!

11. First off. Didn't you get stripped by a couple IA members of 15T awhile back?
    Second off. You're all bark no bite. Always go hide when konsi talks to you.
    Third off you get most of your "achievements" from hitting fairy people. We hit people for reasons.

You don't have to like us but we help the littles of kaw.

Edit: forgot letters.

12. While I don't mind most the IA members... Few are complete *expletive*'s.

That being said, they join under the banner of promoting pvp. Cool!

Not cool: being unable to get people they are targeting removed from a clan so hitting others there to force the clan owner's hand. The 60-70 current IA members, with better leadership, should be able to pin their target in a way that there is no need to be concerned that acc is in a clan because it is rendered useless.

Also not cool: sending people to farm anyone solely for tears, but when the farm target dominates the instigator and the instigator cries, everyone joining in to help squash them.

I like to try be a bit fair and honourable. A game? Yes, but there's also such a thing as humility.

In summary, cool idea. Rubbish execution.

Funny fact: IA "general" (LOL) Konsimity has only ever been stripped once.... Pretty poor pvp history for a pvp organisation. I guess when farming hapless fairies who don't really know better is easy tho.

13. So IA is now apoc? Wow im sure apoc likes u taking credit for what they do. I dont waste my time on ppl like konsi. Why would I? There is really no challenge there. Isuck U suck we all suck together.

14. Cantonesewhineball just likes to bleed emo all over the forums.

She was baptized in the Trail of Tears & grew up knowing nothing but sadness. Ignore her.

15. What did I just read.

16. You know good and well mostly IA members were in on that strip.

17. You didnt get ia to do it though u got apoc to do it. Thats where u are takibg credit for other ppl. How many abc spies do u have. U only have tiny builds. When ia do something themselves then u can take credit for it and not if u involve and hide behind other clans. Putting me in apoc ca is not IA is it?

18. You know good and well IA has never stripped much more than mp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.