No certain future.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Rikkimaru, Jun 19, 2015.

1. No credibility

2. Right no credibility. Disappear from forums when people ask questions. Just replied to op which I think is a setup.
    It's ridiculous that they want people to grow and working on ideas about that but in the mean time I spent trillions on new levels just to find my plunder has gone down pre level 4-5 release level as towers r sucking lot more plunder now from non hte Ebs.
    Devs just want all to do hte.
    Devs you suck and now whatever you do is too late.

3. No credibility? What do you want them to do, give you the code so you can see? If you have a problem with the game why don't you leave

4. I was three times very close to bc now (1-2 ups) before t5 came out, before hoarfrost and t6 came out and then again before abyss lands and t7 came out. All the Times i was a bit fed up each time a bit more but after a short time i thought to carry on.

This time im unsure. Playing for almost 4 years now and i was always quite active. Now im further away from a bc than ever before 

5. Devs if you hate towers so much why don't you take them out?? Check your codes on tower plunder drop for non hte Ebs on level 4 and 5. I'm telling you there is a big there which needs fixed. Accept that you made a mistake there

6. I dont know... feel like its half hearted. no biggie though, im not here to be recognized as a lb'er, im just here to kill a bit of free time and have fun.

i definitely wouldnt dump cash into this thats for sure rikki. keep it in the real world.

7. Also events here aren't SOOOO B2B as there. And devs replies seem way better and focus on players demands than there.

8. A daily login would be cool. Maybe 1-30b for every day of the month (and this is extreme lowballing, considering costs). Maybe some xtals every month? Give hourly/daily/monthly tokens that can be used in some sort of treasure chest that can grant some older equipment/banners (red paladin?).
    The chest could have:

mith, a min/max ammt of gold, xtals, seals, bronze bars, pots!, nobs, extra quests, plunder spells, bonus spells (or ability for pvp/osw guys to cast for free), free name change token?, special/rare colors?, building or land ug tokens, 48hr half price spells?, 80% ally drops?, etc, etc..

Something like that would make me feel better about logging on. Trolls, troll. Idrc. Just trying to point out areas where good PR/consumer appreciation might apply to those that play hourly but dont pay $300 a month. #parity

things that can be earned from loyalty and not purchased.

9. Daily rewards wont make me play more. A quality game makes me want to log in.

10. Kaw_admin's GIF's are the best by far  never seen any other people post GIF's that come even close to his/hers. I lol at almost all of them 

11. 

12. Finally !! The biggest most significant change that kaw can make is actually communicating and listening with the majority of the kawers..... Not just your selected vip's ,
    so I thank you for clarifying what you can and look forward to seeing what other changes are introduced in the future 

13. *Big thumbs UP* xD

14. Yes pls address kaw

15. I have carefully read this thread and some others where the devs have graced us with their kind feedback.

On the one hand, the devs do have a fair bit of "catching up" to do after several years of relative neglect... KAW could (should) have been much further along than it is.

That said, while it is late, I respectfully suggest that it is not too late to reinvigorate kaw and the kawmunity. Count me in!

And so hence I say, THREE CHEERS to the Thinking Apes, let's please recognize their new approach to our kawmunity and let's give them our constructive criticism, the benefit of the doubt, and, most importantly, our support and gratitude.

HIP HIP HURRAA!

16. It has been a positive influence on the community which uses the forums.

Having public player:dev interaction could be the saving grace of this game, if they were to continue to openly discuss what they can without compromising what they have in store, would be greatly beneficial to all who come to talk to them.

I do suggest that KC or admin do this once a week or month, just so we as a community don't feel like we're being ignored and that there's interest being shown in what we as their client base have to say.

17. A regular Wednesday "Forum time with the devs" thread would be ideal. They answer questions unambiguously and put out what they are working on and the current timeline updated weekly. Interact with the customers and get some feedback all the while improving relations with the players and demonstrating they believe in this game and aren't just milking the cash cow dry.

Support Rikki 

18. Devs probably set this thread up op is probably a dev too. After replying to him kaW community just disappeared again.

19. Well here's a first, never read forums, mainly because I have better things to do. However, I caught wind of progressive innovation in the kaw world so I figured I would give a recommendation I've had in mind for a while. I think most in kaw will agree waiting the 15 minutes for a eb is almost as treacherous as waiting 5 minutes between regents. I propose you not only decrease the regen time which would effectively allow us to make more gold but also to greatly reduce if not eliminate the time we must waste on starting an eb. Nothing more frustrating than running your lovely hte eb in clans where they move at paces where it can be the case you spend more time waiting for the eb than hitting it, especially when those promos pop up.  Here's to no load-times and shorter regens...happy kawing