'Repeat action' button when attacking profiles

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _vic, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Imagine how many xtals you could get off during a strip before they could defend themselves...

That being said. A huge no support.

2. Support the no support! The defender would not have any chance to recover when this happens!

3. I wish you realize the other side as well OP...
    If not then I wish you are farmed 24/7 so that you'll know it's unfair for the victims to do action. And since most players would just say "just hit back" how would you still manage to hit back or defend yourselves?

(And also this idea is bad especially with the hit range problem...)

No support (many would say the same)

5. This would kill ee wars, one of the main aspect in ee wars is how fast you can actually unload your bars while manually pushing the three buttons that are required for you to do a successful hit, every hit. The action/select all/continue

6. This would also stop the people who use the cheating website we all know many use. So I actually support this ! Repeat button for pvp

7. No support, there is a reason for not having this feature for PvP. Having a repeat action button for PvP would make it impossible to counter any offensive action taken against a player. It would also take out any skill in PvP and make it altogether too easy and boring.

8. Ok so I've had this idea myself but like one said in previous replies you wouldn't have time to return fire or even have a fighting chance if it was someone bigger however I still do not like how long it does take to click and action and then repeat, what I'm suggesting is like this you can have your own system as in once you click attack the items you want will automatically be used kinda like a playlist per say. Furthermore, this is a good idea with some bad side affects. Pros and cons like everything else. So my answer is no comment cause I support and don't at the same time. Good day all!

9. LOL

10. Very original.

11. No Support

Sorry, but not a bright idea when you look carefully

13. Sometimes they're fast anyway, and if you have a slow device, you're... lost :lol: .

14. No just NO!!

15. No support....wars would be awful if they did this. Don't be lazy...tap tap tap those buttons

16. Absolutely not.

17. If you're that lazy, then buy a pc and it's much quicker to war and farm.