Idea: apologies if this has been requested

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Chubswoodenhand, Jun 20, 2015.

1. So here is a few things that have ran through my mind lately and please feel free to expand or criticize as needed.

EB plunder chests: The basic premise here is to have a random plunder chest drop from each eb in each tier similar to how FOD used to. The difference here would be the plunder is defined by the tier of eb and the rarity of drop could fall somewhere between seal drops and inferno/Aqua drops. So say tier one ebs drop a plunder chest equaling 10b, t2 20b, t3 30b and so forth up to max tiers.

PVP plunder chests: I would like to propose that nobility points have a similar drop rate from PVP actions as they do from quests. This would help the OSW/PVP community to obtain benefits from their actions as well as additional incentive. Also there should be PVP plunder chests that also drop and have a lesser drop rate than that of those NOB points. The plunder from said chests could be based on tiers of CS based on who they are hitting. The amount of the plunder chests from PVP can range from 10-100b and again are based on CS tiers if this is possible. (Sorry if this thought seems half assed but to be honest I wanted some more experienced forumers and Kaw players to expand on this idea because I am in no way the be all and is all for Kaw)

Low lands tier 4-5: The purpose of these upgrades would not be to provide stat bonuses in any way. They would be to up plunder only. I feel this could be a solution for not having to re-calibrate EE percentages. Towered builds would have an option to recoup some of their losses given the new abyssal lands and the towers they provide. The increase for plunder is subject to opinion but it could range from .25% to .5%(just a figure in throwing out there, if flawed please feel free to address this in comments). This idea was part inspired from a convo with another player -thedragonrider- in TOTD.

Thank you for your consideration and please feel free to post your input below. I apologize again in advance if any of the above ideas have already been proposed as I do not live on forums and do not know if they have been brought up in the past. Thanks and happy kawing!

2. Support :)

3. Eewwwww

4. First one: no support, pure just inflating kaw, plus the bonus from HTE would be ridiculous.
    Second one: support but could need some tweaking so people didn't just hit people above them and get lucky hits and then suddenly get heaps of extra items.
    Third one: support, closes the gap a bit more between HL and LL meaning smaller players can hit higher Ebs.

5. Can't you just put this all in one sentence I haven't got all day

6. Sorry for not clarifying, this would be only for ebs you don't pay for. Hte and rotwb would not fall into the category. This is why the feedback is so important you fellow kawers

7. Thanks for adding some intellectual input to this thread

8. Some minor tweaks on the finer points but overall a sound idea

9. Support :)
    But in the pvp one, would it make farming for often? O.O

10. I'm not understanding your question. It would not encourage the strong to farm the weak because of not only the pay of that player farmed but the potential reward because of that lesser players cs.

11. ^ Does that mean that the bigger the player you hit the more chance you can get those chests?....

12. The ASOF epic battle already have a "plunder chest" that drops 1 bill.

I support idea number two and three! :D

13. No. Same chance percentage to acquire rewards but the plunder chest should you win one would be worth far more than if you were farming not someone much smaller than you. It would hopefully deter larger accts from picking on weaker ones. (That's a stretch I realize)

14. Full Support then! :D

15. Big players don't need bonuses. Make this applicable to the pig and squid ebs only.

16. That is a fair suggestion and makes sense. Maybe making the plunder chest gold amount higher for those tier and less going up in tiers because as you said larger players make very fair gold as it is. Thanks for the input.