The Real Problem

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DirtyLarry_, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread though... ugh...
    [​IMG]

2. Lmao! Glad to hear you approve Larry. That means a lot to me.

3. You always bust me up mare. Big tuff kotfe lord on some game.. Lol. Probably a loser IRL who was rejected as a kid and as a result seeks power and respect here..on a game. Grow a pair and open your eyes you complete bafoon. People are sick and tired of you. You act like a god damn high schooler. I just graduated and hated every idiot who acted like you. you think your the **** and your not. Get over yourself dude cmon.

4. Use the same ambiguity I used in the op. Eventually people will begin to catch on

5. Finally the truth...

6. Allow me to help an average KaW player to comprehend and help "catch on" with this highly "fringe of taboo" topic..

Here's a sign language version of what Larry is really talking about..

7. Huh.. Huh... Did that gif nailed the issue right on or wut...

8. Awh now I get it lol

9. So much awesomeness on this thread lol - Fury must be in worse shape than we thought. Jealousy for Mare, crying over getting their collective asses handed to them, grasping for any straw that might bring back some legitimacy to Fury. So much rage over an iPhone screen - priceless!!

10. What's so funny?

11. How little of allies you have now is kinda funny.

12. How long will the mods allow this thread to be derailed? Is it because 90% of them are apoc and clearly can't stay bias-free? I don't see anyone mentioning any apoc clan or member until Mary decided to put her two cents in - and the derailing started..go work on ur morale in a thread that's dedicated to osw, unless u have something of value to say in terms of the topic of this op

13. Lol..

First off, it's always funny to see someone tell another to get a life while ranting about a particular clan the person is in (if you don't see or taste the irony I can't help you).

Second,

Larry is right. I have been on and off in several osws and for me the most fun is tracking allies and finding secret clans that fund. An attack button is the same regardless if its an eb or your enemy. The real excitement in kaw is gathering intelligence and I gotta give a hat tip to roni - I suspect there is NO ONE like her in kaw and it's an absolute honour to be in the same clan.

Third,

KOFTE role plays? Like unicorn rp? I always thought them a bit odd and always attacked the mechanical nature of the name machine, a play on their name, but now after discovering the truth, well I'm gonna don my Xena princess warrior outfit and pm those jerks!

14. Wow all the Lords are here to defend their RP. You guys remind me of some kind of boy band, Jack is the no talent one that is only in the group because he is someone's cousin.

But seriously stop posting off topic. If you really were as Internet tough as you claim you wouldn't have to keep running here in between your Lord RP sessions and raging at me.

Mods please handle any further off topic posts

15. 'Oh oh oh oh oh hanging tough'

- new kids on the block

Boy band rp

16. Blue typing wannabes 
    You are absolutely right
    Btw, this is Rojo wishing you a wonderful day :)

17. Does your egomania and/or your delusional reality ever end? What topic Larry? By your own admission the 'topic' of your op is deliberately vague (that's being generous) and yet you want mods to 'handle' anyone daring to go off a topic that isn't defined?

Can't have it both ways bud. As you have clearly displayed all over this thread (along with your clannies), the only thing anyone has taken away from this thread is your crying....and wanting to take the ball and go home.

Or more appropriately, you want the referee to penalize an opponent who has done nothing wrong except dominate you.

Sorry it doesn't work that way.

18. This whole thread is like...

"I fart in your general direction!"
    [​IMG]

19. Id tip my hat to roni if she wasnt extremely wrong. Shes stated a couple of accounts were someones yet those accounts are actually mine  she also stated i was some account which i am not. Intel is what she things shes good at, however shes been wrong on most occasions. Thisnis me just pointing it out.

I do applaud her for trying though. As there have been some accounts shes stated were someones and HAS been correct

20. 'Couple of accounts' were wrong or 'most'?
    I can see why u and Vaik are on same side lol

Everyone makes mistakes. Unless u are using some 'services' the op is referring to. But u didn't mean that cos that'll be on topic. Which defeats the purpose of u being here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.