The Farmer's Journey - Story Discussion

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Where is the pvp party then?would be better not hit from pin ...looks that the most of players do it when get the spell...i did in 1st event and was boring to do it...more funny hitting out of pin

2. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Remove hte & rotwb from events

3. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Hey! Bravo Kaw Com! Glad to see a little story implemented into an event. It gives it a little more sense of purpose and makes it more fun.

4. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

When's next event?

5. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Fix the cheating issue first... lmao ata. So many out there yet nothing is being done.

6. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Now people spending hundreds of seals for 1-2 event equips....it's the end of seasons guys
    Y would they work hard to things where u won't give them nothing other than xtal purchases

Wars will only stay so u focus on equips rest kaw is drowning
    ..this is not what I came on this thread go however cos I already just posted this on tier 7 thread

Here is my message below

Lots of love and respect to all those SH and GH warriors I had some great time and wars with..I have never seen you but it was a great friendship ...good bye. I QUIT.

7. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Just a couple ideas I have are the a) make it only one item to collect no b) make HTE drop either one thing or nothing, it's too unfair.

8. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Rewarded equipment should never have better stats than any of the mithril equipment of past seasons.

People fought for weeks to earn rancor 50, then saved tons of mithril to be able to enhance it and now just two weeks of whacking eb earns a better equipment than what was rewarded in season 2 of EE wars.

That's absolutely ridiculous!

9. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I like the event as a whole, though i didnt like how weapons rarely generate an how drops took to many hits. dumping full spies an only triggering 4-6 drops out of 33 actions, kinda blows. oan maybe turn up the mith drops a Tad bita, let's be serious mith is a must in pvp events. mainly because you all got the hit range so loose, mids need the mith to avoid being a no pot target. that way bigs a know they need pots then want return unless you pay nice in event items an that's my 2cents.o wait nvm with the new build updates bigs can no pot thru the mith lmao if only devs did a pros an cons list smh guess they was blind by the potential sale of nobility xtals oan the part I found absolutely dreadful was the release of new lands after everyone used there bb's XD that was like a slap to the face an a kick in the nuggets

10. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

I liked the story. Would like to see a sale on mith/crux chest before event.
    Makes ata more money and benefits players opted in.
    Also would like to see the pvp side restricted on alt use by making items not be generated from hitting the Alt unless the alt has items itself.
    It would force players that opt in alts to actively hit with them.

11. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

May have already been said on this thread but for the love of God, do not start this event this week or you will see a lot more retirement threads. Please don't kill this game.

12. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

When will have next event?

13. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Finally, the farmers journey didn't end up at the market. As the farmer got farmed on the way to the market.

May he/she rest is pieces.

14. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Continue this event and release some more equip while S5 is Far far away 

15. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Fix hit range!! Far more better equip n plunder for pvp than pve.. Limited hits for same target in 24h time. Then I will enjoy pvp event n many will follow!!

16. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

you should include the storyline from the first event in the next ones so we don't have to read back.

17. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

yes. We will do that.

18. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

Do what?

19. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

YOU REMIND ME OF A MAN!

20. Re: The Farmer's Journey - Discussion

What man?