IA

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by oOo-Red-Lace-oOo, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haters gonna hate, Ninja.

2. Hi Jam!!

3. Bunch o Fairies

4. Yes. That Red Lace gal had my spies pinned for the better part of 20 seconds (seemed like an eternity). I had no choice but to request a cf. Much respect

5. Why is everyone from this clan not in clan? I see two in HTE clans and one hitting ebs in CDI. I thought this was a pvp recruitment poster but I guess ebs fall in that category...? Not hating just confused.

6. They hide behind their real clans if it gets tough then they call in their clan such as apoc etc.

7. That explains my wall and the IA pansy all over it. Talking big and acting big obviously are very different things. 

8. Did you read the OP?

"We wander kaw"
    "We are in different clans"

It's a group. Not your average clan. Next time, actually take the time to read the post before posting yourself

9. Hehehe. These people are like really serious about this thread. There are a few actual warriors but the rest like the konsimity person is not a warrior. Picking on eb fairy clans doesnt count. The last war they were apart of they begged for cf on 2nd day.

10. I can't hear you from all the way down there. All I heard was wah wah wah I'm a fairie.

11. You picking on my size, kid? How many times have I dropped build just for fun, or to try a new build. I ain't spending money on HTE to be 40M. Go back to your AFF. Lol

12. Says the man with 350k wins, 7k losses. Your banner is inccorect, you look like you've never seen OSW woth that W/L. Maybe you should change your banner to somehing more appropriate, Like Master Eb pounder 

13. So you openly fluff ATA yet badger me on making the most of free ebs? Listen here wee child... You are trying to talk big in defense of a pvp group yet you al openly just hit HTe. Go ask your mom for another six bucks and enjoy renewing your stay 

14. Reported.

15. For what? Seals? Pounding? I haven't said anything against ToU, all relevant things to KaW

16. My banner has to do with ally market you noob. Continue lurking then pipe up only to make yourself look like a moron.

17. Because, my dear. You made it a sexual and flaming thing. Which is against ToU. Just cause you didn't bypass or say "yo she a [bad word]", doesn't mean you didn't break the rules. 

18. A sexual comment? Please tell me how that is sexual that comment could mean a number of different things but anyone who interprets them as not related to kaw has some issues

19. Lol. I guess when the butthurt sets in all you can do is claim the banter is against TOU. Real warrior stuff right there 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.