The Real Problem

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DirtyLarry_, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shhh kaw admin locking threads 

2. Isn't your name based on some old adult video game from the 80's...? A 40 year old Larry in a cheap suit that goes around trying to seduce women, unsuccessfully?

3. Lmfao

4. No.. Unlike I didn't have to give myself a nickname, but c'mon nobody thinks you're actually "big" 

People actually call me DirtyLarry IRL. It was a nickname given to me

5. So the video game is true...

6. I don't think that's what was intended, I think it was more of a Dirty Harry thing..

But my user name is not the topic of this thread despite all the attempts to derail it. Please get back on topic

7. Those five letters could also describe the state of zafury.

8. Whoa Duna did you think of that one all by yourself :lol:

9. It took me hours!!!

10. _xXxThA_REdunDaNT_MaCHiNEs_xXx_ these extra 5 letters could describe the state of apoc.

11. How long did it take you to type that out? Or did you just copy it from someone? Single most coherent thing you've ever managed to communicate.

12. Remember when hatfield "sold" all his allies to imf then changed name? Looks like he "grew" his "alt" to lb to come back to kaw.....yeah totally sane behavior

13. Luckily this thread didnt get derailed

14. Typo it should of been chump

15. The real problem isn't posts being deleted?

16. noob question, I've heard of this thing called hiring back page allies. How do you do that? I can't imagine that searching randoms in ally list until you find one is the way to go. Is there a quick way to do this or am I missing a trick?

17. Ahhhh DirtyLarry you're attempting to uncover the dirty deeds of LB'ers past and present. What ever happened to Laodas account? Hatfields original account? SsjDriver's acct? And many more? If the devs ran a little bit of code it would be like turning over rocks and exposing all of the bugs. I know it will never change unfortunately. However if the devs will let them get away with these things, then everyone should be able to. Equality should reign, not pure bias based upon LB status.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.