The Real Problem

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DirtyLarry_, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Oh what a tangled web we do weave when it is our practice to deceive."

There has been a fire burning in this game for quite some time now. It's been burning longer than some these blue typing wannabes have been playing. This was recently doused with a potent accelerant know as a building update.

In response to this fire I see a sense of urgency for change and desire put forth ideas to make this game better. Unless you're idea creates spending or appeases the top 1% in this game.. You're wasting your time..

My main is 1496 overall leader board and is considered an extra smedium build. I am on the smaller side of the mid scale.. :lol: what a joke. But I'm not here to cry about the update. I just wanted to put it into perspective.

Now what a mess...

And I can't even discuss the real problem because I will be banned.

I have won KAW legit, but along the way I have seen some things...

If you don't know what I'm talking about you're a noob. If you do, then believe me when I tell you, it's the biggest issue.

Please don't ban me for this because I am attempting to illicit a positive response from a game that I enjoy. As the reigning KAW champion my voice should be heard and not censored..

I will leave you with this...

I see a lot of talk about clan banking systems on this game. My favorite part of this game in the past was the now ruined banking system. Cleaning allies, laundering funds through frontline banks..etc.. That was a great part of this game that required skill and it was ruined. It was a great aspect of osw that many of you have no clue what I'm even talking about.

Please no accusations on this thread please. Keep it clean. It's important that ATA knows we feel strongly about this and we want them to do a better job addressing it.

Free Elvis

2. Kaw champ?

3. You better recognize

4. Support!

#DLforVK

5. The focus of our frustrations with KAW are grossly misplaced. We should turn our attention to banning the real problem of KAW

6. hte being nerfed is the real problem.

7. But Larry what about my lb friends that dumped all their allies to volley up mine than changed name and move over seas on a different ip/device? Is that ok ?

8. Farr if you knew about how wide spread and common it has become...

9. Lol

Reserved for future use

10. I can not comment with out blurting out what chubby is chatting about.

Support.

11. im sure what Larry has wrote sums up everybodys growing feelings towards the game. He wrote it spot on .its exactly how i think too. Support

12. That's kaw and its fight club mentality. First rule of fight club is we don't speak about fight club.Momma and Poopabear were banned by devs for bottting. The devs were so proud of themselves they wrote a thread about it. 8 months later a thread appeared with pretty strong evidence on a lber that was also botting. Now anyone mention botting it seems they are silenced. Everyone knows how some of the top lbers built their accounts and which accounts were used to do it.Devs know when this happens too. Inferno gets everything back after a reset plus more after his accidental reset that he accidently wrote a retirement thread before doing I suppose. I love this game but things have gone whack. I never been a big spender but I use to spend a whole lot more than I do. I think the devs would make more money if they set a square playing table instead of a round. I see other games that are not near as far n making a ton more money that are here as fun as kaw.

13. Oh chubbs - now who would go to all that trouble?

when I hear you can just mask your IP with a proxy - and lo and behold - you are "overseas". But that would be wrong and I am sure no one does anything like that as it is likely a TOU violation and we all know how diligent the devs are about enforcing those.

dil·i·gent

/ˈdiləjənt/

adjective

having or showing care and conscientiousness in one's work or duties

Don't try this at home kids - I be a profuss, prefish - uh you know - pro like. :mrgreen:

14. So your telling me the real problem exists on a third party app that people don't know about but do know about where things happen but don't happen and that is the biggest problem there is

It's possible you are right but this game has been on a decline since they started with these ee wars

I liked it better when you had to work to keep what you had made with the only banking there was which was allies I also liked the fact back then you could crap talk to people with out having a trigger happy mod silence you for saying something but not comprehending it better yet I liked the fact there were ways to show who was the best by a clan v clan system war with stipulations put in place like locked or you could call in mercs but that is from another time period that these young kawers have and will never have to experience

15. I guess my tv REMOTE does not have ACESS to what was meant in this thread I may have had the wrong idea with what I typed before

16. Well like they say.... If you can't beat em, buy em.... JOIN.... I meant join 

17. U are a champion gobbler. And ur clan is garbage now and ur mega alliance is toast. That's the real issue here. Don't cry little girl 

18. Internet tough guy.

When you and your goons obsess over me every night just think of the lengths you went to beat me and you couldn't.. I have out smarted you guys over and over again to shake those accounts. The lengths you went to couldn't stop me from winning kaw.

Remember how mad you were at this game that you threatened my rl? You are a little, little man.. And too much of your life depends on your success here. I only won those events just mess you guys. I wish I could show some of the things you tried to do to me without getting banned.. At the end of the day I won and your upset IRL :lol:

19. Also nightmare your banner is stupid. Since he doesn't have any bfa that would be a problem. Making it one of the 99 problems you point out him having. Perhaps that's problem 100,I dunno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.