SO HOW MANY WANNA SAY ,I QUIT KAW?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by kingofking70, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Growing in this game is becoming more and more easy with these plunder increases on Ebs. I started an alt a couple days ago and it's growing extremely fast compared to before. But to become build complete, is almost impossible unless you wanna pay to play. That's your own choice right there though. Yes it does suck that mids and smalls will never have a shot at build completing or becoming apart of lb. Now here's the thing. The devs don't care and other KaWers call it complaining. Ignore them while all they do is there and farm hte. They can try and say they don't but look at their clan eb history. So they can also stop telling people to shut up for EXPRESSING THEIR OPINIONS. But for the people who do express their opinions, it's pointless because the devs are nothin but narcissistic (word I can't say) and care for nothing but money. But they do need some type of payment for the game. We can't live off this game by not expecting to pay a little something.

My point is, There's no use in expressing opinions when no once cares enough.

2. I may quit soon. Let's take for example, Yatzhee you know that bad ass dice game. There are a set of rules you follow them and you cannot change them. You can tell there are a bunch of noobs at ATA because the game keeps changing....... Sick of it

3. Very in accurate
    Saw this whilst visiting and couldn't help to call you out. Go check their eb history for yourself. Although they make a lot, 1-1.5T is little bit overestimating

4. I quit..making transaction kaw so messed up. Was in a battle randomly the other party bring up being a chick, out the blue I remembered Alison coming out thread an said prove it. Smh i logged out came back like an hour later with tons of fails an a perm silence message XD mods need to start asking questions versus just siding with friends. Kinda why kaw want be the same without inferno. I must admit I'd quit kaw to if wasn't for all the pro packs I own XD

5. Choose to stay mid sized and fight other mid sized players. People thought this way and complained exactly the same way and about the same things when the 1st new lands came out. Many people quit but if you think the devs shed a tear you'd be wrong.

6. I agree ...support for I quit thread

7. I've said this before but I'll keep saying it

It just makes too much sense to me to have a special tier of stats that is only reachable by the elite players , but also to have those stats within reason

Meaning why couldn't these increased just be 5,10,15 mil cs whatever in total , something that sets the status but keeps the elite build within reason

I'm really not mad about the new buildings it is what it is

I just don't get why things had to get so blown out of proportion with such a huge damn increase in stats

8. So let me get this straight, I cant catch up to redstar so I am going to quit? That doesnt make sense. Some players are on KAW 24/7 where as I spend 30 min or less on kaw every day. Naturally I have seen noobs pass me up without spending money.
    Imagine how much time redstar spends on here. You get what you put into the game.

9. It's not like you can beat this game anyways. It's a giant pit with no bottom. If it bothers you that you can't become an LB player without paying or the latest whatever sucks then quit. Or you can just play for fun a little bit everyday. This game is nothing to get passionate about. It's just a game.

10. This is not true. Even if stats are 10 times larger, plunder is only about 2 times larger. So I don't think Redstar gets a really big difference than the rest of us. He pays for xtals so obviously gets more.

11. No this estimate is correct I have seen a person make 1.7t on one hte the chest and be and ee and xstal and base complete.

12. I hear what Spil says. I don't have a problem with release of upgrades. Maybe one at a time.

I woke up to see ppl twice my size where as before they would have been in my range now I don't stand a chance.

Plenty has been done for the new players and the lb bracket. The mid range are kaw's forgotten lb of the future.

Season 5 better have a trick up their sleeve to keep me interested

13. simple answer to this just change the game name to kingdoms at hte so all will understand until you spend you cant welcome here or hear anything from you or cant answer your query
    ha ha ha ha ha

14. So I decided to secretly hide under the table as devs talked about these changes. I heard the following:
    Guy sitting on a golden chair: So today what will make the players happy?
    Large man in corner: Maybe we could give build tokens to them as a gift.
    (Laughter)
    One man randomly shouts: That will lose us money. No we need to keep the big guys spending thousands. I deserve my mansion!
    Another guy: Well then give them an Hte promo and release the new building levels
    Guy in Golden chair: Brilliant idea! This man is going places in life. This will certainly keep them wanting more
    ( calling and cheers)
    Guy in corner: Wait won't that make the smalls and mids discouraged from all these pay to play events.
    ( gun shot sounds were heard and then I see a man shoved out a window)
    Older man in a golden shirt: Dumb kids now a days. All about caring for the non large spenders.

Now at this point I ran out throwing $100 bills to distract them. I still free they are searching for me. Money seems to be disappearing from my bank account whennever I go outside for an event.

15. So we pay the devs for the pleasure of policing their game for them, so they can take more money. At some stage you have to wonder who the customer is.

16. I remember quitting when tier 5 came out...

17. just check ---spyke--- and vendetta's plunder
    thats nearly 10x more than me :/

18. i am just waiting for season 5 !! but according to some sources s5 is pushed/postponed till september another matter that devs should look at

19. lol :p