Your voice matters to me

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The only thing I've seen devs do that the players wanted was spy banners and loyalty achievements

2. They killed Pwar... seeing the way things are now I wonder if that was a good move or not.

3. I feel major issue is primarily hit range and the speed the ug and new lands are released.I would also like to see spy stats put on a level similar to attack, the stats given for a spy are shockingly low. Failing that I would like the sdt reduced,this new sdt we are seeing are killing osw for many people,yet again only the 1% can get through some of the sdt available making a average of even big spy build unless. I feel spy builds are being nerfed.

4. Support ...
    And if devs really want to help smaller players and mids catch up .. Than they should have events with build tokens and spy glasses as rewards on all tiers of payouts ... These only help people that are not bc

5. Love this idea ... Support support support

6. If players using 3rd party app to cheat are not stopped/banned. How fun will it be even with whatever changes devs going to make? (If they even bother)

Hmmmm.... wonder which wonderful app they are using. ;)

7. I posted these in another thread a few weeks ago but are more appropriate here:

8. Problem: EE War Participation low

Causes: Difficult to organize a roster, mechanics and matching algorithm could use tweaking, lack of incentives

Potential Solutions: more EE based events including a new season and mini season events (2 week duration, 1 eq slot or 500-1000 mith rewards at end), Increase mith payouts from chaos wars, native tracking app to reduce the burden of finding a tracker, continuously work to improve mechanics (Nerf/buff aspects as they become over/underpowered), allow users to bank in upgrades (new building upgrades are 500b hard to grow and war frequently), reduce plunder penalties for towers, have EE war victories pay large gold bonuses.

9. Problem: New user retention

Causes: lack of instructions in the tutorial, almost impossible for little guys to stay at mp, the starter clan is a dying breed.

Solutions: New player bonus includes a spell that gives you MP despite allies, have a new type of VK spell for mentors (a volunteer spell where people can offer build and growth advice to noobs), update the tutorial, update the help menu to reflect actual game conditions.

10. I suggest that if the new tiers had not been released at all, we would have a very different dialogue. There would be many praising the devs for the some increase in plunder that could have helped players bridge the gap and prove a more competitive playing field. Players would have be praising the much improved event design. Truely...it has pve and pvp and an active leaderboard. Simple...and great! We asked for it, and devs delivered.

There will always be things to improve. There will always be complainers. The difference this time is that the new tier decision was so bad that it overshadows the positives.

We all screw up sometimes. It is what devs choose to do next that will define the future of kaw...for those that havent abandoned the game already.

Ata's slow and, to be honest, rather bland response so far has made things worse. i haven't heard the word "sorry' yet. I hope things improve soon.

11. They did that but the bc people where not happy. The bc people also tend to be the bigger spenders.

12. Was funny watching the lb complain about that, like they were missing out on something... Now those events are non exsistent.

After awhile you have to sit back and look at the big picture, devs didn't ruin this game The community did.

People becoming bc in a year, there's a top 50 player that just got his 1 year badge.

Maxing xstaling daily on hte caused this influx that the devs got used too. Why would they change what is making money?

13. Retrieving information 

Today I am finishing the documentation on what's been covered so far. I will see if it's ok with ATA that I put a link to the document here. I should have it completed and ready to view by tomorrow. By the way I'm in the pdt tz in case anyone may wonder tomorrow where the heck it is 

14. Titan I see no reason why ATA wouldn't allow you to post the link here but again I could be wrong. The main thing I would like to see alongside the documentation is a comment from the dev/admin team on potential ways they could fix the problem. Again this could cause backlash like the road map so if that isn't possible then they could speak with the moderation team and experienced players about how they think it should be fixed. No not LB players but your typical players. LB can have input but there should be a fair, relative distribution of players giving comments and not having it weighed heavily towards the LB like last time which received a lot of backlash.

15. Kezzer ️ thanks for your posts buddy. I'm going to run the documentation by ATA first of course. I only want to ask cause I like to do things by the book. I'm taking this thread extremely serious for which why I made it.

As for ATA responses to the documentation I have to leave that in their hands but I will be communicating constantly with them.

I do understand and I know the community is as well that this won't be an over night shotgun pull if any changes come about. Being ATA is a company, all employees already have tasks on their desks. Not like they walk into work sit down and have nothing to do.

So if any changes do come about it will take a little time and I'm quite positive about all the teams at ATA that the community will be spoken with and let known what issues that would be in favor of rework would be.

Again thank you all again for voicing out and please, you have concerns please keep posting. This has no date of cut off. 

16. This is my point... It's time to help other players besides the lb or bc ...there Is a much larger player base that could really use and benefit from these rewards instead of always catering to that top 1%

17. I understand what you mean Alpha. Sadly the spenders arent concerned with whats best for the game. Its only about them and how it should only be fair to them.

On a side note. The other day i was small medium build. Now, somehow, im just a small build. How does that work?

18. I hear you butt naked... I used to think I was a big build even though I wasn't bc ... Now all my stats Combined don't even add up to Red Stars attack stats alone

19. Best idea I have seen on the forum in years.

20. We're all small builds now unless ur top 500 or so lb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.