Your voice matters to me

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Also I agree hit restrictions need to b tightened in war -

I shouldn't b able to hit someone half my size

2. Great thread, full support Titan.

Support to AJ and Lord Sora's posts.

PLEASE FIX HIT RANGES!

I also support increasing PvP plunder to encourage more people to take it up.

A lot of great feedback on this thread.

No matter what, I am not going to quit or reset. This game, hands down, has been the most longest running app on my devices. I have never played anything else from the Play store with anywhere near as much fervor. Can the game be made better? Sure! But eitherway, I will be here till the end.

Props to the Developers and everyone involved in making KaW what it is. :)

3. Since you are listen, I just want you to know that I LOVE this game! Have been playing for years. So much time and recently some money invested. Despite the comments, others love this game as well. We are just insecure about the future of KaW because of our investments. Us as your player base invest time and money into this game. All we ask for is the same treatment. I love this game and I don't want to see it die. There should be more money put into KaWs marketing department. More commercials. All I ask is for a secure KaW future. That's all I want. My family loves this game.

4. My personal take on the current game:

1. As the number of events has increased, player activity has decreased, (you should be able to run a correlation comparison with your data to confirm. with the biggest spenders coming out on top. The sheer number of pay events is discouraging small to mid spenders (myself included) to continue to pump money into the game.

Solution: keep the pay to win events down to bi-annually or once quarterly. These back to back to back events are killing us. It's easier for the average player to pay "once in a while" on a "free" app than to have to shell out cash every week or two just to keep up. The game was more fun when the events weren't jammed down our throats

2. Ally market is shot

Solution: revamp the market or add Kaw generated "bot" allies. Enough has been said in multiple threads regarding both these fixes.

3. HTE? Not necessarily a problem if #2 is addressed and hit ranges/stats (next point) are addressed, AND its impact on events is lessened.

4. Hit ranges are way too wide and stats are too top heavy.

Solution: several fixes already mentioned. My favorites- tighten hit ranges based on lands opened/ building tiers reached; stats should increase nominally as the tiers progress.

5. Player base shrinking.

Solution: Advertise, fix what's broken, and- players: STOP making "game is dying" threads. If you're new to an app and the player base is saying the game is dead....well you can thank yourselves for helping to kill it. Trolls welcome in my news feed. 
    Also some login freebies don't hurt. A couple of nobs here, a couple of crystals there, hell even a few speakers. It's a nice touch. Don't take the Marie Antoinette approach. The virtual cake is even less filling. If you keep the nonpaying base happy enough they will spend a buck or two here and there.

6. EE. Stay involved until we find something that really works.

Thanks for listening.

5. Almost forgot.

Add tiered leaderboards. Give smalls and mids something to fight for.

6. Lol. You're in a position that you have to act out desired changes BEFORE commenting on these threads. You seem to have a reputation of the executioner of sincerity in threads.

7. Kaw_Community is not someone that can do anything. She is just an appeaser

Just remember something.

The appeaser feeds the gator hoping he will him last

8. Another thing

Make XTALS required for war PLZ

or make a war bracket for ppl who dotn have any or won't use them....

9. Update! Make running clans less tedious. Increase pvp plunder and wean players off eb.

10. 1.- make TVP like in 2013
    2.- 11 vS 11 round wars
    3.- Broken Sword to PPl that leave gold out
    So the other clan wins. These are cheaters
    "Moles"

Thx

11. If you suggest things that don't result in the LB players dumping large sums of cash then it will never happen

12. Biggest load of **** I've ever read, I've seen you say this countless times with nothing ever done, what happened to the road map? No one has any faith in your word anymore unless it pertains to another money grab event.

13. I think it's best for a few chosen ppl to be able to chat with devs to tell each reason personally and if the devs don't have enough reasons to confirm it as a big problem then they can tell more and in that way they can tell devs how it would each updates feel like for players....

Or why don't devs try to play this game and grow just like others...... And if can, with limited money to pay or something so they can really know how it feels for players who play this game......

14. Here's the big thing for me:

ATA developers (I understand there aren't many for KaW) don't keep in touch with their players. The developers should be CONSTANTLY and ACTIVELY communicating with the community. We should see kaw in world chat. They should be discussing on forums. The issue is ATA is hiding behind a veil. When ATA creates accounts like kaw_community, it divides the devs from the players. There should be 1 account. This will bridge the gap between ATA and it's users.

I also want the developers to ACTUALLY PLAY THEIR DAMN GAME. How can they possibly understand anything about it without playing? This will create intimacy between developers and the game that is really needed. The devs simply don't understand the player mentality because they don't experience it. The devs just sit back and wonder why the hell they aren't retaining new players and don't do anything about it. It's like spilling a drink and not cleaning it up. It just doesn't make sense.

AJ covered a multitude of issues. Those are some great starters.

I would like to see more involvement from devs pertaining to EE as well. The devs recently announced that they have given zero fucks about season 5. That's just a big slap in the face to us, devs. Like what was the point of even saying anything? "Oh, well we haven't put ANY thought into season 5, just letting you know." Like what the hell??? That's a facepalm moment.

Roooaaadmaaaapppps. I haven't heard anything from anyone about how the testing app thing is coming along. I know a couple people told me they were picked when it was first announced but I've heard absolutely nothing since.

I also think that there shouldn't be such and annual feel to mods and VK's. They should be constantly introduced, not every time a mod resigns or when Moose bumps his VK thread. I would also like to see mod reevaluations. Some mods aren't as active, if active at all anymore. They need to have mod spell removed and have new guys take their place.

All in all, the (apparently small) development team just needs to get their stuff together and do something that isn't an event/promo. I'm tired of the pretty crappy/half-assed treatment from developers.

15. ^ that's a better solution........ And reason.......

16. In all honesty, kaw, your word doesn't mean much at this point. Devs have shied an eye at the community far too long to build any trust in what you say. It's a rough statement, but it's the sad truth. You've held out on the community far too long and it's things like this that make it worse. Instead of hustling through everything all at once, pay attention to detail when you don't have a load on your shoulders. ACTIVELY discuss these things with the community, instead of hiding in your corner making new promo art.

17. I would like more Dev accounts. At least one I can whack. Kaw_community needs to grow.  they might even find out how long it takes to actually earn the absurd amounts of gold for these new upgrades and lands.

18. Ok I got a legit idea. The different eb monsters should make multiple eb sound effects and noises separately.

19. I would also appreciate posting animated gifs on people's walls. You need to increase your servers and band width so people can save my epic wall posts with epic animated gifs.

20. Very good points throughout! I admire how passionate you are about kingdoms at war, that deserves a brew! Cheers!

Realistically, you are correct on all points throughout. I highlighted these two sections of your critique for a few reasons.

For one, on a player perspective:

The developers may not always be visually and publicly present. However, rest assured they are - as mentioned in this thread, they just tend to lurk. So it's not like they've ignored the community. Whether there's not enough dialogue between devs and players is a valid concern to raise. Good heads up! Alas, as a secondary source - mods will always exist to serve players at any beckon + call.

Secondly, devs do look at the game at a designing aspect. They do understand the frusterations we face. However, at what matter of degrees do theY justify there decisions? Was the 50% bonus at release of level 4/5 too low or too high etc? These things is what feedback exists for. So that devs may revise any changes and make them for the better.

Thank you for the good feedback Seth! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.