Your voice matters to me

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bring Back TVP The way it Was before 2014, that would make moré newcommers to make clans and War...

Bringback 11 Man Round Wars
    Indi wars are Ok

Regarding TVP, make The EB easy to finish depending size of Builds...

Thx Titan

2. I saw a post by Monkey earlier that said only about 1% are ready for this update. I'm ranked 1494 overall and I wasn't really ready for this update.. Kaw only caters to the top .1%, it's not even top 1%.. That's all they care about.

Also with the discussion on mids.. My main has no bfa and is ranked 1494 with 47mil CS..

By your definition of mids being around 50mil CS then some people in the top 1k overall leader board are considered mids too.. I think that's a little silly that we have mids in the top 1k overall. That jus goes to show you the gap that is widening..

My conclusion:

This game is ruined pretty much. With this gap and the double standard applied to cheaters.. I would say stop trying in vain to get ata's attention and just sit back and enjoy what's left of this thing

3. No way.....

I hate players being hfc lbl 1...

I worked my ass hard and they reach hfc lvl 1.

No way..

I want :

1. Hte to be removed.
    2. ALL ebs 2-3x plunder drop permanently...
    3. If questions about build are asked by 2 months old achievement players, No waste of their current speaker.
    4.Ally of max plunder to be given to new bies till they are llbc.
    5.clan price for creating neq 1 shld be 1tril.
    6. Hit range should be decreased.
    7.during pvp event, many peep hit their alt/main and gain #1 on lbs, I want them to give payout of no. Of item drop depending upon how much they have.
    8.10000t to me if u will be kind enought to say that devs

:)

4. Number 1. Total rubbish!! You soft-minded, super-sensitive, self-centred imbeciles...

The block button and unfollow button was
    Made for a reason. Use it. Most harassment I've seen happens in those Line and Pal rooms. Nothing is stopping the "victim from removing
    themselves from those places and ignoring the drama. That being said..... How do you prove it is RL harassment? If the "victim" maybe decided to take care on the internet like any smart person there would be no issue. However: I could make up complete rubbish that is false about myself and some moron "harass" me based on that and get punished... See the dilemma? This issue is solely the problem of the "victim" and I believe should not require devs attempting to police. Obviously sometimes there is exception.

5. Not only does it show that the gap us widening it shows the player base is either stagnant at best or shrinking.

Agreed that this is pretty much pointless and the writing is on the wall. We've been down this road before. If ata cared they would of addressed issues by now. Hell it would of kawcom that made this thread and not a mod. Let's face it as well intentioned as this may be at the end of the day they have no real say anyways.

6. The devs screwed up with the newest update big time yes we all know that but what matters now is not about trying to make this bad situation worse, but finding a solution. If the devs said there would be no more lands and buildings ever then I think we could all accept this move.

We all need to actually do what we the kawmunity do best and find a way around this problem. People are very good at finding ways to manipulate flaws in the system yet struggle to find a way to help fix it? We know the flaws better than some members of the dev team because we have tried and tested it repeatedly so without our help and guidance they can only go off the information they currently have. The more information they see the better the chances of them actually finding a solution is.

7. Tore down and built towers, no use trying anymore. All about wars now

8. Everyone should strike and not pay a cent until they fix the loopholes. I personally intend to quit due to their lack of response to feedback

9. Discussion is worthless. Seen all of this crap talked about ad nauseam. At some point you have to realize that empty promises and chatter isn't worth crap.

Without official ata statements, adressing specific concerns the community has, this game is dead to me. Anyone who has played and spent money on this game should see these trends and be disgusted. And stop spending money... for the love of god, stop pouring money into the game.

10. EXACTLY.

11. I'm around 1700 overall, nominal BFA, llbc, hlbc, hfbc, 13 lands in abyss -- 10lvl3, 2lvl5, 1lvl4, and I'm a small mid now. Good game lol.

12. Titan, my old friend. I am pleased someone has come to their senses :) I hope the Devs listen

13. Some simply stupid things admins deal with...

1) Thanks for making the pm list alpha on computer, now make the dang most recent pop to top not freaking rocket science it takes me hours a day to find pms.

2) When someone hands over owner auto admin them ... stupidest most simple thing you not done.

3) Super admins should be a possibility ones that can re-admin others ... with this promotion of ee ppl leave non freaking stop -- you did this, now you killing owners with the maintenance issues.

4) Understand that each promo hurts most clans, it is crazy amount of work for admins to manage and fights always ensue. You are killing your own base with these new bs promos. Keep it simple.
    You ever do Hive like eb again I will hunt you down, jus' saying. Have some respect for the admins that run the clans that enable your whole game to work. Think about what this means to them before you run a promo. Think about an alert to all admins first before you just drop bombs on us that we have to react to. These ppl who are admins are also your bread and butter and you abuse them the most.

We truly don't feel you understand one thing about running a clan -- try asking.

and yanno the 1001 other things ppl mentioned. I am keeping this to admin only issues.

14. Suggest ATA implement tiered servers. There can be 1 server with what is now the top few thousand accounts. And a second server for the rest of us. Because it's already two separate games that we are playing.

You could add a promotion/demotion aspect to it - you reach a certain level then you go up a server. If you drop you are relegated down one level.

Would create a bidding war and lots of new spending when the bigs suddenly find their ally pool much much smaller. Would also create opportunities on lower servers when promotions cause allies to be dropped, or suddenly relegated accounts need to buy allies.

EE Wars wouldn't need to change. The bigs could still have their round wars. Just with giant pure spies versus tiny guild Hansels.

Those LB worried about maintaining friendships with mids/smalls could just keep smaller alts in the lower server or servers.

I doubt this will be taken seriously. But this would be a way to maintain competitiveness on multiple levels and for ATA to focus their resources on the only accounts that matter to them anyway.

15. I quit kaw.. nothing can really save kaw. Unless I start buying seals again to catch up, but to be honest.

16. HTE needs to be put back to its original function that being a monthly promo for a influx of gold to assist in building.In talks with friends within KAW,the running of events with all the emphasis on P2W HTE is the most discouraging thing that's going on right now.With the inflation thats happening within KAW remove HTE from being a regular eb and have it as a monthly weekend event where it belongs.

17. just supporting AJ's post on the first page!

18. All of us here are paying attention to this thread and reading what's been said. We're holding off on going through and answering your many questions just yet while we let everyone voice their thoughts. Once that's done we'll go through as a team, review them all and get back to you with some answers.

Keep the feedback coming everyone :)

19. I think this is a cool thread but I think ppl need to stop hating and b more constructive with their criticism. I've played a long time and I've always tried to b helpful and its great that a mod wants to help kaw improve.

Here are my suggestions

1 - Personally speaking, devs should do for the lil guy. Long ago they used to do promos for reg ebs - 3x plunder fod and 4x war beasts and etc. By only having promos for hte, they are alienating their base. The average guy in kaw buys an ocassional seal and xstals, they can't keep up and grow because they can't pour their $$$ into seals and xstals like lbs accounts. I feel that by doing these non hte ebs might do a lot to bridge the animosity between the players and devs.

2 - I posted this on another thread but with lands costing so much and lvl 4 & 5 upgrades costing an arm & leg along with the ally market grinding to a halt - ppl will a hard time warring and trying to upgrade their builds because they have to bank their gold either in pots, BB, or allies. I suggest a war vault (it opens once a match is made, you can opt to put some, all or no gold in it, and once war starts you can't deposit anymore gold into it). After war ends, the vault dissolves and you get 100% of funds placed in it refunded back to you.

20. Support to you bro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.