Your voice matters to me

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Problem: massive hit ranges, I as a 36m CS player should not be able to hit someone who's only 5m CS, that's just too unfair of a fight.

Solution: tighten hit ranges, the upgrades and lands that have been added have blown out the old algorithm used to create hit ranges, a simple fix would be revisiting this code and adjusting it so that instead of having an abundance of complaints about people getting hit by people they have 0 chance of winning against.

Problem: events being pay to win.

Solution: lower amounts given by HtE and RotWB, and make the free to play ebs give better "tokens" I use this just as an example. So say it's a multiple collection, make HtE max out at 70 full items when using xtals, so that they get 10 per unload, whereas with a rotation give that same amount of one piece per full unload.

2. Sorry but you are all wasting your time.

Here is the solution:

Spend a lot of money and they will listen to you and let you do whatever you want.

They don't care about mids for a simple reason.. You don't spend any money, if you did, you wouldn't still be a mid. Simples

3. Sean never spend his money....
    Look at what he is now....

4. I spend money. I spend a decent amount regularly. Still just a mid though.

5. @alaissa

The VKs are honored members of the community, not necessarily the ones ATA listens to.

Swabia is a VK, a veteran, and a legend in his own right. Though I doubt he would be able to bend the ear of the devs like a big spender would.

Also, Sean, though incredibly nice, and overwhelmingly positive, is not the biggest or most influential kingdom.

6. @galaxy I meant to say that even though they didn't pay they still grow. Most players complain about the system "pay to play" but you can just not pay at all and grow in different ways....

But if you're really impatient then go and buy but don't complain if "devs are extracting your money" (as what others usually say) because ir's your fault if you still pay even though you think that's the matter....

Also, I think mods need to be a little more active... I've once kept telling mods to look at wc and they only came when it's gone. I know I can just send some ss but the cable (which connects this device to pc) is not functioning well... And without that I can't send it to devs.

I know mods are busy but isn't it mod's work to patrol and stuff? If they can't be that active or will no longer be active (or on a vacation) then they should however inform others either saying it in their banner or posting in their wall and stuff... I saw someone asking for ppl who sell their account in kaw but mods had no idea to it (except avatar and daphnia because I said to them about it but then they lately come and check it.).

Edit: Also, I want a list which shows if who's mod is an Asian or European because I think they should be the one I'm telling this stuff. I even give up and let players do what they want and I don't want to run to mods hurriedly and then they wouldn't catch it anyway....
    Maybe mods can see the records of wc too so that they will be the one to check because devs have records of it but I don't know if they even check it (and they usually check it when someone reports something.)

7. Sean is 15m cs. I believe that's a "small" by today's standards.

8. He's not the only one.
    And did you read my post before?.....

9. Thanks for making this post, Titan_God.

What I would recommend for this game is for the new players to be able to get a better head start on the game. There's almost no allies for them to hire every time just after they grow, it becomes extremely difficult for them to get max plunder.

Also, make a better tutorial system when a new player joins the game. For example, after building the first few lands of their own choice, the next step is to show them how to get allies and demonstrate the plunder difference when they attack a player- Allies Bonus before ending the tutorial.

Allies are a key factor for new players to Kingdoms At War.

Also, after the basics of the tutorials are complete, show the new players a list of newbie clans that they can choose to join. Show the number of members, and the current epic battle that clan is doing.

That way new players won't have to go around circles searching for home clans. It may not eliminate but it will help minimize the issue!

That's the only things that I would like to see it rectified today!

10. How much gold does it cost to build complete start to finish? Only a 110 trillion?

11. thank you. nice to now someone is paying attention

12. Ata to ban cheaters n stop being biased. Biased mods to be removed n farmed by ata. That not gonna happen so well, time to move on...

13. Go move on but we will not :)

14. How about making a separate world chat that does not allow clan advertisements?

15. Support. Its a breath of fresh air to see a moderator actually doing their job and for that i applaud you Titan :)

16. Yep. Not gonna waste time when there are players using 3rd party app to play. Best part, ata doesnt want to do anything about it. Go on.. Start downloading 3rd party app n grow while u can sleep. ;)

17. Truth is the fact. Ata n guilty mods don't like to hear them.. so I'm prepared.

18.  :lol:

19. I think that Everyone who feels the new upgrade is too soon should simply stop paying for things. Boycott paying for stuff for one month. This may hurt ata profit but really not for long.

People want to catch up to the LB well that was never going to happen because they have invested money in the game from the start they deserve to be there and the fact stats jumped to over 150m show how much gold and gold earning potential they have. But with these upgrades its pretty much made to catagorys Big And Mids/Smalls

Kaw is a game and we should enjoy it. Have fun despite devs sucking money out of us it should not be a main focus of the game.

I understand that there are cost to running kaw but man are we paying for it.

I Would like to see a login bonus.
    I would like to see 120 Slots in a clan/Plus new clan structure
    I would like to see S5.
    I would like devs to listen to its customers. Without us you have nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.