ee level payout hike

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by RAlNBOW, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Dude, you're just butthurt because you aren't earning more gold in EB. What an eb fairy

2. Lol

You're cute

3. Dude you are butthurt because you cant war with that suckng build of yours, and you are confident about it, I like it :)
    Thats the reason you opposing a positive change ;)

4. I think any hansel with 15.5m will be able to war? Your comment is invalid .

5. Hmm we are lucky we slap each other for 1 hour atleast.

6. They should make Edge work for PvP bonus too, but no support on increasing EE levels or % bonus. I always found it odd you get only a pve only bonus from a PvP event.

Why no support for increase? Take a look at how horrible the gold output is already for people with many new lvl 5 buildings on abyss.

7. That alt though

8. You are the only one that thinks it's a positive change, eb fairy. The rest of us think you are a dumb eb fairy, whining about eb payout.

9. Think what he is trying to say is "less chat, more build" or post with a main at least 

10. Looks like no one agrees with your idiocy rainblow. Crawl back into your "warrior" cave and come back to forums when you have something intelligent to contribute.

11. All those who supported are warriors, check their ee. I dont care about post from eb fairies, you guys are just butthurt because peeps who war will be benefited from this instead of noobs like you who are here to just do tap tap, and my idea devs will understand(if they really are interested in promoting wars) because it will promote wars and peeps will try converting their eb build to war build, you will see the change in future I am sure :) so dont worry about my idea, go and do tap tap and wait for another event or hte promo.

12. OP, you will never gain supports by suggesting something, then, when people dislike it, say only "Real" warriors understand it.

It kinda sums up why you posted this with a statless alt. Quick way to get shot in some places of the world.

13. Eb fairies always think that others are eb fairy too, thats ok. I can understand what you are going through. :) which cream you apply when you are butthurt? I'll try sending you one. :)

14. Ok REAL warrior, I got your point :)

15. Ssshhh

16. So Op wont post with his main cause hes scared he'll get rekt by us eb fairies...

What a warrior you are rainbow.