SO HOW MANY WANNA SAY ,I QUIT KAW?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by kingofking70, Jun 13, 2015.

1. If not for osw...
    #ebfairy
    #proud

2. New players have greater opportunity. They can grow soooo much quicker than the lb did when they started. Its a massive difference. Its more than equal for smalls and mids

3. Plunder is mostly based on build. A 9m cs shouldn't make 200m an attack

4. But a 40 m shouldn't be able to hit a 9 m

5. I agree 100% and have done the same.

6. I think quitting is not te solution, Now spending is a different story, they stop making money from The Season Wars, they ground The magic Turkey with The Golden eggs.. "EVents" yup put crappy items out, make Ppl Xtal like champs.. They making moré money on this short events, than a community S4,s5 wars... They kill The EE. Wars , how Many clans are still Warring from S3? 2? Or maybe a mix 6,7? Quitting not The solution , we need to survive , day zero is coming... Everyone Will be statless

7. 50% support but not another 50% because its simpe, You pay you grow fast, if not paying u grow slow

wth, no wonder what i wrote above^

8. I quit months ago lmfaoo

9. What about a new title for this topic:

'I QUIT... WHINING!'

10. Not spending any money till things are fixed. Community should do they same...

11. I don't understand what you wrote below :/

12. I dont get it. Op, are waiting for others to quit first or something? Like hoping if others do first the devs will fix kaw for you?

And if thats not the case then why do you care if others quit? You'll be gone (and forgotten) and it wont matter.

All i really am getting out of the op is he is someone that wants to talk about, not be about it.

Edit:
    You got to be kidding me. Your pretty much my size and im going on 3 years soon. How long have you actually been playing kaw? Have you done anything other than hit ebs?

13. I am undecided for now. What I do believe is although I play a great deal of the time, I am getting further, not closer to being bc. Each release puts a bigger gap between the bigs and myself.I grew the old fashioned way. With t-7 levels 4 and 5 I don't see ever being bc. That is what is disheartening to an active player like myself. My God,$1.8t for an upgrade...toooo much

14. Me I wanna quit kaw

15. One time , I quit kaw for a month because I didn't get my sword drop from fod. I didn't start to play kaw so I could be lb, I started because I needed this game in my life. 5 years later ( pay no mind to achievement I'm a statless alt)I like to grow. I still like to help noobs and mercing, but growing gives me a sense of accomplishment. Have I lost sight of why I started playing....yes, why...idk. #givemefreestuff

16. Rainbow should 

17. 200% support. This game getting

18. Don't quit. I'm building an army. Join me

19. Kaw looks like real life only rich ones can survive and live better .. ATA sucks