T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Yes.. And my sincere apoologies.
    The game itself,now requires monsterous upgrades,all at which cost a fortune. Events= more money. Now ive spent my fair few,as have most people,them that havent...well done. Not just that the game in itself is starting to lose its appeal. Costs a fortune to compete. I wouldnt mind so much. However listening to most of KaW,all we really wanted was a dencent and fair ee season. Do the devs listen??? Yeah,they bring out costly upgrades,knkwing their cash cow(us) will suffice. I mean come on. We can all see it.
    Just a regular KaW'er. Cross

2. I'm in the same boat waitin for S5 or ASW.
    Hangin around is getting tedious.

3. Probably appleseeds, butthurt because he can't touch NA anymore lol.

Obviously a yafi player, look at the stats

4. Yeah totally. :roll:

Way to deflect.

5. Another statless going off topic..go away.

As for Promo n ug's i've chosen to be an EB button smasher. No EE war or ASW or Tourneys imminent n bored of events n promos with nothing to war for.
    Game is so far away from being about war its incredibly obvious many war ppl r losing interest rapidly as am I.

6. Devs,

Please do not forget to include Indi wars in between. We are now addicted to them :lol:

7. Here's an idea, up the earnings cap for players being hired! 1 mil is really too low nowadays. At least make it 1 bil. This would help new players and smaller players a bit. The amount made for those doing the hiring doesn't need changed.

8. Liar 
    What about your alts that war and spend xtals 

9. Why will they talk to you about a season

Think over it
    1 event which gives you 1 equipment
    People are spending 300 seals 1 person, hell loads of xtals, cruxes

1 season - 6 equipments
    What do u spend

Just war xtals 

And you want them to focus on season

Come on think like a Dev

They don't care
    In every thread in forums u will find atleast 1 person asking for season 5

And now they just tell you
    We are in planning stages

Think!!!!

10. Avoid growth your the same selfish noob that posted on my less pay to win thread for events. Ive spent over 500$ in growth over the past 2 months Is my build dropped? No believe i am 27m cs still only 1/7 max cs size. Its whatver im out like inferno so many better games in marketplace hell i come out with numbers and you go say drop build LOL talking about off topic noobs.

11. Kaw admin :

Do events that will benefit all, rather than persons who only spend.

Blood rain ebs are good.

How about the 2-5x eb u did in 2012.
    It will help everybody, specially new ones.

Regret to say it, But devs are too much greedy..

Yes we know u guys intent to make as much money as posible, Bcoz kaw is dying...

Instead of making money, u guys could have make some events which will help all rather than who spends...

12. Pathetic,pathetic and pathetic hire rate same since start of the game, 1m lol ,the conversion of nobility to gold it's unreal!!should have increased at least 10 times to cop with this crazy updates,devs get a calculator and answer me ,one player doing free ebs plus one hte a day and it's a player that plays 12h in 24 will he still be alive before being bc???What have u guys done?? 150 cs !!! Where is it going to stop !!!its cheaper to buy an audi or a mercedes brand new than to pay to be and keep being bc on a game!!!!its unreal !!!!players wake up as well,spending real money in a game that it's close to the end devs just made it closer than ever ,greedy killed this game years ago

13. @mdjbags:to answer bout if Monkeys words are true:Every single word Monkey say is correct but we cant show ss cause then we get banned or permsilenced and thread locked. Several NA already are silenced by triggerhappy mods protect certain clans and people. Im sure i get permsilenced or forum banned after write here now since they already silenced me earlier for crap things bout mention robots and name a certain clan togheter. During our war against bots we collected evidence and still are since a certain family got a new robotversion from their banned fruitspokesman.(Who by the way accused NA for cheating in forum several times on the several hundred pages Osw thread who no longer exist. That without any action from mods) Only a few in that kawfamily got the new version of robot thou. For more that 6months and in some case almoust a Year,we tracked, reported a great number of bots and even come across bot codes and send it to ATA and later also to Apple. after Apple got all info things start to happend in kaw. People who arent blind should have noticed during the "bann of bot" period that every thread with keywords: yafi, bot, banned players, name cheater name on forum-was erased or locked. Most eager to lock and erase threads was a mod from a certain family who used to be 5 clans and now they are only 2 left alivewe talk many threads not only one or 2. People in NA was silenced/permsilenced and warned for mention the keywords or accuse by devs confirmed cheaters and their familyname. we shouldnt start a forum riot... Actually we still get silenced whenever we mention rowboats and other words.. Today it seems like talk and mention those worthless cheaters are more against thou than cheat. Well since im probably gonna be quiet for a looooong while after tell this to you. happy kawing and G luck kaw cause you need it

14. You hang yourself with your own words

15. Better experience for players devs?

1) Remove Round Wars, replace it with Indi Wars
    2) Tighten hit restrictions

Just do these 2 things devs and you have your S5. If you can create events from thin air back to back, surely you can do these also  These suggestions have been given before, more often than I could remember. Surely you guys arent that insensitive to notice that.

16. What are the stats for level4 and level5? For all buildings'?

17. over 1k was build complete as i watchrd myself fall down strength lb.

I used to be able to see a fix to season 5, i no longer can see it, and frankly whats the point when you give out better equipment every month in promo events.

At over 7 bil to buy mith, my payout will not be good, and a loss way too expencive to make it worth my time.

I slowly find less and less reason to keep playing, if not for some really good friends it would already be so

18. His words are the truth, truth the people
    NEED to hear. I would rather hang for the people then to bow for the devs.

19. When redstar and cella start realise Kaw players leaving and stop upgrading. Things will happen!

Not many did last upgrade and now even fewer gonna upgrade!

It's like ATA knows is end of its life cycle and squeeze last $ from all rich players.

Middle players and small players stopped spend cash. ATA will learn next event they putting together now. Even promo aren't going as they'd hoped.

Majority of KAW players have enough

So I doing and follow the protest not spend anymore $

Good luck A thinking Ape if none spend cash.
    You'd might go back to development table and start fix fun for players not your own pockets full of $

20. I've known joe a long time. Is he a pain in the neck? He can be, but as I say that, I find him to be a stand-up guy who plays by the rules laid down by the devs. To punish him and new age for pointing out illegal play is counterproductive to kaw and the general population.
    The mods are here to answer questions and "police" activity in the game. They're here for all of us, not just a few. Favorites should be left at the door.