SO HOW MANY WANNA SAY ,I QUIT KAW?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by kingofking70, Jun 13, 2015.

1. exactly kaw used to be so much fun before

2. I dont care about the gap, this was always going to happen. The fact is I dont buy seals and 24 xtals every day so how can I ever grow big. I do care about aspects such as the hit range and EE and that is a reason to quit.

3. I QUIT!.....drinking soda

4. I QUIT READING YOUR LIES

5. You're right... :( soda is good

6. Quitting is giving up n the easy way out.
    If the situation is hopeless then do so.
    If ppl simply want everything handed to them then no sympathy here.
    Everyone plays KaW for their reasons n mine is mostly the interaction n EE Wars.
    As for others thats their freedom of choice.
    For those who play for free understand that its free to have fun but ur not free to complain about money being spent by others for their reasons n choice.

My biggest concern is EE wars have fallen far behind or nearly off the radar.
    EB's r always around no matter if in OSW or stepping out for EE but its very apparent the EE community has been severely disenfranchised. ASW is overdue n with no tourneys or S5 its caused a huge disconnect.

7. Support
    Only here for wars now

8. just drop to statless 

9. @Ops

Stand behind your thread n quit.
    If not then cease posting threads n soliciting the whiners n cryers to quit.
    Polling for quitters is hardly needed.
    Last post on this negative unproductive thread.

10. Lets get real a 10 million cs can be hit by a 50 million cs this is not a kids game. It teaches kids that you are rewarded more for fighting smaller people. Now i know trolls be like but its fair no its not unfair. Its bad design you should not receive more gold for the smaller the opponent is. I tryed it i was att by a 50 million cs he got close too 200 million gold. A 9 million cs att me same gold out and he got 70 million. That is stupid

11. Its funny and interesting how this Development goes parallel to rl-economy...sooner or later 1% will own >50% of all wealth.

Great 

12. My thoughts exactly

13. I was indeed close to BC... Twice. It doesn't bother me too much. I don't care too much about " completing the game". I don't play because i want to BC. I play because i enjoy the many different aspects of the game.

I don't mind ebing and growing and hangout out with clannies. I love to OSW and banter with enemy clans. EE wars was a great idea by the devs and i love to EE. The game has held my attention for years as it has for many.

New lands and upgrades are out. I'll continue to osw/ee and eb with my clan and enjoy the game . I hope those thinking of quitting because of new upgrades are " unfair" reconsider. If not, GL in RL 

14. As someone Else said this isn't a game were you lcbc in a year now days if your willing to spend money you can do it but it's ment to be 2yrs so stop whinging

15. Took me 4 years to hlbc only cuz the hf lands were cheaper than the buildings for hl

16. #15 on leaderboard. Enough said

17. Lol obesa is 140mil cs and he's not even build complete clans are still recruiting for 50mil cs. Something will change or game will die.

18. :/ right

19. I have quit spending money on the game, as will most of us who have spent a fair amount of our entertainment budget on ATA.

If not for osw, i would say more of us would be completely inactive.

Bad business plan ata. While the bigs finance the Ferrari's, it's the mids who pay your rent.
    Good luck to all.