what is your personal religious belief?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tyrannosaurus_Rekt, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love how you said you were done but continued it for a bit more just for an extra jab. If you like to fight: fight. You obviously don't like to fight (pretty sure anyone reading can tell that I like to). Anyhow, cheers mate.

2. I don't know everything, but I do know that in the olden times (BCE), when knowledge was considered to vastly more important to physical ability, people were trying to understand everything. My belief is that religion subsequentially sprung up as a way to understand why some things just are and why us humans live on Earth. If you are a person who believes that the far-fetched stories described in The Bible/ The Qu'ran/ Whatever holy book your religion has are real and that anyone who does not believe them is ignorant, then go ahead. I will continue to follow my personal beliefs and you can continue to follow yours. I apologize if I offended any religious people, but you have to admit that some stories could be exaggerated, wrote down incorrectly, translated incorrectly, or just be an early book of fiction.

3. I'm serious. I know I will lose at any point here. And 50% I may be pissed off too.

I don't like to fight but I can't resist this feisty side to fight like, I don't want to left something unfinished (even though you or others can finish it later). An I can't accept that I did nothing from all of that.

We don't know everything, you don't know everything from Earth to space, metals to gas, science to math, or anything that you don't know.

things we all lack:
    Respect
    Acceptance
    Understanding

And I'm sure it will became longer later.

4. I would accept that but not the end part...

No one understands me and base on our religion God knows everything so I believe that he's the only one who understand me. If he's not true, then maybe I'm a gangster/troller/farmer/spammer right now.....

5. Bud, I thought you just said you were done. To tear you down some (because I'm actually quite depressed as per usual and have no feelings):

1. No I don't know everything for metals to gas because while a metal is an element a gas is a state of matter. Perhaps you were looking for 'nonmetal'?

2. How could I know everything? That's pretty impossible but I would love to give it a try.

3. Of course I don't know anything I don't know. That's like saying I don't have a cat because I don't have a cat. :lol:

4. I accept your views and reserve my right to beat down on people who try to put their religion out there. Keep it to yourself and so will I.

5. No.. I'm pretty sure I understand most of what's going on (though I may be a bit side tracked from hunger... :| )

So with that out of the way, are we done or should I go find my charger?

6. I'm Based. TYBG!!!

7. Locked for being lack of effort.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.