Fed up, so unfair, so angry, I quit

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by gears-of-war, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Most people are ranting about stats and how hopeless it is to BC and that irrelevant. What needs work is hit restrictions.

2. Another one 

Support op. Well done

3. The analogies comparing KaW to real life are irrelevant. No matter how well done it is. It shows the immaturity of ATA and it's supporters.

This is a game. It's not social media. It's not the real world. It's not a job.

Games /gām/ noun; a form of play or sport, especially a COMPETITIVE one played according to the RULES and decided by skill, strength, or luck.

Confidence Game - a swindle in which the victim is persuaded to trust the swindler in some way.

I agree if people don't like the game anymore they should just stop playing. As it is just a game, but issues that are resolvable are being ignored in stubbornness, and with a lack of appreciation for the player base.

This thread is a perfect example of that, and I hope it doesn't reflect the attitude of ATA and it staff. It's bad enough you have community members with artificially elevated status on this thread acting as if this appropriate.

4. It is comparable to real life because we're all in real life, this is a game owned by an actual company who needs to make profit to survive, to feed their children (and buy a few private jets too) either way you don't deserve to get what the lb has without putting in the amount of work they have, even if that means you'll never bc, that's not the games only objective

5. Do you want to see the earnings report?
    Is CoD comparable to real life? How about grand theft auto. Is that comparable to real life?

If you think i care about bc and popularity on here you have the wrong guy. I couldn't give 1 crap.

6. I was drooling... Then I saw her foot, on that car..

7. No, actually the analogies are pretty good.

8. Its aight what goes around comes around. Make sure you keep it tight. Everyone likes whales with too much unearned money.

Are you sure you want KaW to be real life comparable? It's not, but according to this bunch of people it is.

Nobody likes arrogant developers that use lackeys to push propaganda.

9. Do you want to see the earnings report?
    Is CoD comparable to real life? How about grand theft auto. Is that comparable to real life?

If you think i care about bc and popularity on here you have the wrong guy. I couldn't give 1 crap.[/quote

I'd love to see the earnings report, please show me, if you didn't give a crap you wouldn't be crying on fourms

10. This works better.

Hey guys we appreciate everyone's continued support. Please don't say things that will make us lose paying costumers. Everything we do is to insure the server stays up and running. We will look at all the concerns expressed, and work on resolving the issues that mean the most to the community as a whole.

It sure works a lot better than saying we have kids to feed and bills to pay so we are going to act like jerks towards anyone with a negative opinion on the current state of the GAME. (Not real life comparable unless you make money off the game)

11. You're a complete idiot, ata was built up from nothing into a online gaming empire, all the hard work the devs and people above them put into this company pays off amazingly, that doesn't mean they didn't earn it

Ata deserves every penny they make and the Canadian government is making money of their taxes so its a win-win

12. I'm a idiot for exposing the bs on this thread? You guys actually think this game is comparable to real life to your player base? And I'm the idiot.

Better go queue up the Jesus picture giving the middle finger and spam me out of the thread again.

Sorry your forum turned to dog crap the past 2 years. Maybe you should have focused more game play rather than pushing anti-American sentiment. Go Canada!!

Anyway...it's your world. Wallow in it.

13. Yes this is a game but it is also a form of social media if it was just a game then we wouldn't be able to talk to millions of people.

But you are right we can not compare this to real life situations because it's like comparing apples to oranges they are two different thing

I'll say it again it's not the bc aspect you can get there one day when everything is finished but like most online games it is never finished the problem is hit ranges a abyss bc can hit a hlbc which is not fair in its own there needs to be smaller hit restrictions from the upper players to the mid players to the small players

14. Okay. I should hit that guy for calling me a idiot, kind of like what happens in real life when people run there face in a disrespectful manner. Court dockets are full of it. You know since this is so comparable. But, I'm just gonna go now.

Good luck people it's been a blast. I hope it all works out for all the players regarding the game, and real life endeavors.

15. Unnnnnnn... this is meant to be about KaW...

16. Silly people read but don't think