New Movies

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FireBallDashReborn, Jun 13, 2015.

1. A lot of new movies are set to hit theaters this year. Movies like Pixel,Ant-Man,And Mission Impossible 5 are all highly anticipated by many.As 2015 is halfway over with there are still many more movies to be released by the end of this year.Which movies are you guys waiting for?
    List Of Upcoming Movies:
    Inside Out
    Burying the Ex
    No Escape
    Spectre
    So Many great movies this year

2. I'm a huge movie fan and I go to the cinema at least once a week. First movie I'm going to see has just been released which is the new Jurassic park movie. I've always liked the franchise since I was a kid and I still do!

The next one would be Insidious: Chapter 3 because I've seen the previous 2 and well, I do like a good horror once in a while! Note to the faint hearted: don't even watch the trailer!

Also a movie comming on the first of october I think, called London has fallen is on my to see list because... You Know... Gerard butler!

To be honest, there's loads of movies to be released in the next few months that I want to see! ^_^ which ones are you really looking forward too OP, and why?

3. I wanted to see insidious 3 but I'm to scared to. I'll stick to watching Tinkerbell lol

4. If you're not into horror, don't be ashamed! You're not the only one. I often find myself in the cinema alone without any of my friends, because they're afraid they won't be able to sleep because of it.

5. I want to see Terminator 5: Genisys

Good to see Arnie back on our screens!

6. I only saw the first terminator but it was so long ago

7. Yeah I prefer Tinkerbell and other animated movies

8. mockingjay part 2 

9. Superman vs batman :D
    I want to watch it :D

Also:
    Wonderwoman (not animated, maybe not this year)
    Fantastic four (new character just like "the amazing spiderman")
    Martian (was it already shown?)