Fed up, so unfair, so angry, I quit

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by gears-of-war, Jun 13, 2015.

1. So much effort, so much wasted effort.

You have misunderstood every aspect of what affects kaw.

Time and effort yes should influence size and build level.
    Paying to advance should also.

But the fact that all events are won by the huge accounts and the big spenders is actually against trading rules for app games.
    Every player is supposed to have equal opportunity but pay to play gets you there faster.
    But moot point who cares.
    What's more important is gutless lb accounts able to hit people 5x smaller due to totally messed up hit ratios
    Allies brought by old or rich players leaving none for new players giving a shrinking player base.
    And the devs not giving a darn about micro transactions and the average player.

Heck even Ferrari sell key chains and t-shirts for the everyday man

2. And just an FYI.
    Ferrari = over compensating for something definitely lacking.

Get some taste and get the Aston style and sophistication any day.

Over flashy and tacky.

3. I think I figured it out, on mistake lol before fully reading an seeing comments.

4. This has went way over your head lol, read it again....then again if you need to. Think of the time the other day when you where complaining in world chat about becoming a "mid" once again. Funny stuff. Nice thread OP

5. Not sure if this guy is trolling us or not.

6. Ahhh! I get it! Nice analogy...so you must be saying...

Even if you don't have the absolute best...be satisfied...it's still a Ferrari

At first I was upset at all the new changes, but then i read this thread and it all makes sense...don't sweat the small stuff.

Just like your friend and his Ferrari, we get to have 95% of the fun at much less cost-well put sir. 

7. Roflmao
    Very good op.

I do sit in the other camp. I believe a "game" needs to have a sense of the end being "achievable".

Credit to your analogy. Credible, classy and relevant.

8. I can't read

9. Funny and relevant thread.

10. I had a good laugh, well done!

I really like Ashes' resuming comment too. I'm happy with my 5s 0-100km/h car even with him posting cars a lot better than mine. Try having fun with what you have and try to set out goals that seem attainable.

11. I'ld rather drive a Yugo that had good brakes and air conditioning then a Ferrari that didn't.

12. Comparing a supposedly free to play game with a luxury car and career. Good job…

13. Ever saw a Ferrari crushing in 4 cars at once without getting any damage but demolishing the other 4?

14. I get it!!! I think... The new Ferrari are the new t7 buildings and about the guys getting paid more by giving money you mean the guys who buy nobs. MAyBE

15. So you're telling me you actually believe you should be able to work as much or less as people in even higher positions than you (who were in your spot before and had to work longer and harder than others to get to the top) and still get their salary??? Lol, just leave, reset please

16. Think I was tired lol Mids Rock!! FTW

17. Play games less, work hard, earn big money, buy dream car or build a game account to your specs.

Or

Play too much, scrape by at work or school, complain that others made money and have nice things.

18. LOL nice :lol:

19. BINGO!