Dear Devs,

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Please tighten hit ranges. Nearly all of the issues with new abyss upgrades, newer/mid sized players quitting/wanting to quit, complaints during pvp events, etc would be negated if players could be competitive no matter what size they are.

The absurd gap you guys have created in cs (completely dividing the community) would not be so bad if players could not be hit by others 2-5+ times bigger then them. Let players be the best they can at the size that their playtime/spending allotment allows them to be vs others of the same size.

There is absolutely no reason why we need hit ranges to be so disgustingly wide. For primals hit range is turned off so it doesn't matter. For indi you get placed against people your size & hit range is turned off so it doesn't matter. In OSW/regular PvP there is just simply no reason for a player to be able to hit another 2-5+ times smaller then them.

Fix hit ranges & people will not be so intimidated/turned off by the abysmal gap you have created in CS as they could simply try to be the best they can at their size & not have to worry about fighting players so ridiculously much bigger then them.

2. Or maybe stop crying and take your licks like an actual warrior

Fairies these days.... Thinking because they EE they're amazing....

3. So with hit range if you have 25 mill. Cs. You can be hit by players rangeing from 5 mill to 125 mill. Seems legitimate a wondering villager may save you.

4. You're not a "warrior" because you enjoy fighting people 5 times bigger then you. You are a wannabe e-thug pretending to be tough in a game.

Games are supposed to be fun. It is not fun fighting people you have no chance of even hitting.

Go get some sunlight kid.

5. I think we should be able to hit any one if your small what if it was a whole team of small vs big no one could attack at all

6. I actually support op. This makes sense, because you are competing with people your own size.

Support :D

7. What fun would it be if a highschool football team had to play the eagles? It would be a massacre. Like sora said. Games should be fun. During the "To the lists" event, I was getting farmed by hlneo. What chance did I have to hit back? I couldn't even get 1 garland because I was constantly pinned by accounts twice or more my cs. I had 0 fun in that event.

8. Support



9. This is one of the best ways I have seen to describe the frustration of the majority of KaW right now. To add to it, think about how many of those high schoolers who would actually stick with the game. Eventually the pros are gonna retire, who is going to take their place?

10. Its cool when the mids leave this game. Kaw is going like gaw might as well find a new ata game and that is starting and spend $$ there. Most mids spend or have spent money on this game.

11. I have to support this. Please tighten hit ranges devs. Closer hit ranges encourages well thought out builds and not be just a punching bag for bigger accounts.

12. I support this but honestly I don't think they will ever fix this considering how long we have been pushing for this. This is not the first thread about this nor will it be the last. Devs just don't want to fix this.

13. If they tighten the hit ranges, who are the top 200 gonna hit?
    Think about it

14. Each other and those a couple hundred below them. I don't see the issue with that. Most games have brackets in which that's how it works. Why do they need to hit players a fraction of their size?

15. People their own size.

How hypocritical can you be when you say "think about it" lmfao

16. What he means is there are so few people that the top lb will be able to hit if devs tighten the hit ranges. Top 10 wouldn't be able to hit anyone but each other. Devs hands are tied. We went from 30m BC spies to 103m BC spies in a matter of 5 months. Top attack builds were 40m total cs, now are topping well over 100m. Remember, this has all happened since January 20th.

I have near 30t, and am ranked 600 ally LB. Ally market has crashed, stagnant, so I know there are very few people these upgrades help. It's an obvious last ditch cash grab.

I got last place in the last event. Last place @ 23,000. So there are less than 25,000 active players. I would estimate 1/5 to be alt's. Too small of a pool of players to restrict hit ranges any more than they are.

Hey, we can all hope for a KaW 2 one day

17. The pay to win lbers can fight each other. Why do they need to be able to hit people who can't hit them back?

Also there is the fact that only the top LBers may be affected "negatively" vs the thousands and thousands of others that play the game.

The devs could even open the top end hit range of those who are abc so anyone build complete would be able to be hit by lbers. Atleast most abc players have high enough cs/bfa to compete.

18. Damn it, is anyone else having issues with long ass post vanishing when hitting submit? Had it happen about five timed today.

19. I always save long posts before posting for that exact reason

20. This won't work because devs do not care about what is fair or what isn't. They only care about money, and this means less of it when people only have 60 ppl they can possibly hit and aren't enemies with a single one of them.

Devs don't care about the spirit of competition. Only about what a player will spend