@Devs: reverse T7 level 5!!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IlKIRIUlISlIVlAIlAlRlDIlEIlRII, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Kaw is on a downward trajectory, they are going to keep putting out what will make them the most money before killing it like gaw/fc. You really shouldn't expect much else.

2. Kaw_community probably gonna quote me and say yes we do, but devs don't care about community. They care about money.

3. This^

4. Devs, I know you read all this. Any respond would b nice!

5. I agree. last release of building upgrades wasnt necessary.

6. I stopped already to upgrade buildings. i saw alot friends leaving kaw after release of new lands and assume more will stop now. Pity

7. Don't bother with holding out hopes that devs will do or change anything, or even respond on this thread. They never acknowledge a mistake that was anything more than a technical mistake and certainly not one like this

8. But they are reading it and because they are I will say this. Remember when you released the highlands devs? I'd say 95% of kaw was excited for it. Now look where you're at. 95% ok kaw is angry at you.

9. They obviously can't go back now. Release new lands, run hte promos, and then run b2b multi faceted events that urge people to spend. Sounds like they understand how to play the freemium folks. I can't understand it still. With mega alliances like wdgaf and apoc at war you know the xtal purchases jumped. Bleh no sense in shouting at the rain. Luckily I've made great friends so I guess I'll continue playing for that reason alone. Thanks for ruining Kaw devs

10. I feel you there... I play mainly for the reason I have friends here also, and previously I was sealing often and spending money but the amounts I am willing to spend get less and less each month.

11. So many people are not talking in forums, But all of them hate this new buildings and most ppl are reconsidering abt continuing.... Devs if u can see clan chats go watch some everyone cursing u... U would die of shame

12. So many tears I like the new release makes growing easier but most people can't seem to grasp the concept lol

13. Got a solution  make hte free lmfao 

14. I've had a few days to stew about the new upgrades and I can say I am still very disappointed. ATA logic regarding releasing them (ABC players will have something to do work towards) is absolutely absurd.

No ABC player I know wanted these upgrades. Sure the LB players didn't mind because they already had the plunder to spend as many of
    You can see.

These upgrades will just further the segregation of kaw. It used to be, a few years ago, that paying an non paying player would hit haunts together and grow together all bite at different speeds. Now with HTE, the paying player doesn't have a choice but to leave the free EB clans and join b2b HTE clans in order
    To keep up with his paying growth. I don't like this but whatever ATA got to make some money.

What bothers me the most about these upgrades, is the sheer amount of money it will now take to attain (ABC) in a reasonable time frame. You used to be able to spend 20 bucks a week and get a good return on you investment. Now, 20$ a week is like pi**ing in the wind. It will get you absolutely no were. They think they can cushion the blow by giving us 50% more HTE for the weekend. Like a crack dealer giving us a taste of the product. I don't appreciate being treated like an addict that will dish out tons of my hard earned money. I believe ATA is treating us like addicts and not hobbyist Remember, kaw is a hobby above all.

Will I stop playing...no. Will i stop spending at the rate I am currently spending...yes.

ATA really needs to starts listening to feedback

15. The release of a new level building has absolutely no affect on me. Don't mind at all. But what has been said in other posts, the hit restrictions need to be looked at. I can't defend against a whale.

16. Why all the whining about HTE ?

17. Remove hte, rowtb.

Make every eb 2-5x permanently, may be it wull give some relief to peeps..

Bcoz through hte also it will take hell lot of days to clct 1.8tril

18. Best thing to save kaw is give everyone 25 building and land tokens or just make everyone hv up to abyss unlocked with lvl 2 buildings. This wont happen but means everyone is similar hit range. It will save the game but do u think they want to save the game