T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Support use the seals we have now and just use them on the new one

2. Why wasn't hte given a permanent increae of 50 percent if haunt was? It's advertised as being a certain percentage more than haunt and should scale as such.

3. Yes more inflation... GENIUS

4. That graph must have needed a doctorial in statistics to create. Genius.

5. This is good news for me , I don't have to spend any more money on this game, no point lol never gonna be able to catch up

6. Top 200 X. 1000$ per month each. = 200,000$

1000 noobs cribbing( including me). X. Hardly -100 $ per month = 100,000 $

So u think they care ?

7. I care star 
    cos I might need it after 5 years

8. Give everyone that played kaw for over 3 years a seal and the rest horns

9. I'll need double :lol:

10. That won't solve anything. Will only make the gap bigger and the kaw inflation as well, pls.

11. Like inflation matters at this point. It's either add more gold for average players or reduce the costs of everything, genius.

12. No making hte pay more isn't the solution. Honestly if you look at the bigger picture hte is the reason big players earn so much. Increase hte payout and what do you get?

More demand for buildings and land at the top.

13. The increase in low-level ebs has literally no effect on how well HTE pays. If HTE has been suitable for the last year, then it is still suitable now irrelevant to the other ebs.

HTE was 3x original haunting

Now HTE is 2.5x current haunt, still massive numbers.

in % form

HTE was 300% more money than original haunting.

HTE is now 250% more money than current haunting.

You can't snub and say it's now a useless eb when it's still a huge increase in money.

14. I never said it was a solution, it isn't. Just asked why it didn't scale with the increase of haunt.

The solution is increasing the eb payouts of all the higher end ebs. The economy needs to normalize. You can't have a certain segment making 5 times as much on hte as regular players. It's completely destroying everything from hit range to ally trading.

15. HOLY COW THEIR IS ACTUALLY S EASONS in this game lol I never knew I thought it was just done attacking game but that ok...

16. Quit being a shill. You can't say something is suitable because it has been for a year when there's been such a drastic change over that time span in regards to costs. At one point highest land costs was one trillion its nearly tripled to almost three trillion. When costs of living goes up so too must wages. Do you even think, lap dog?

17. I'm not following your math.

If the original haunt now pays 50% more, then it pays 1.5x. If hte payout remains the same at 3x original haunt, then 3/1.5=2, not 2.5.

18. Regardless of his math being correct or not the description of hte clearly states 3x the pay out of regular haunt. That's what people are paying for and what they should be receiving. As it stands now it's false advertising and that is fact.

19. Good point. Triple means triple. If you raise regular haunts permanently, then hte must be triple the new regular haunt, or its value for money has been diluted. The legal aspect is spot on.

Of course, i would get rid of hte if i had my choice. It was clear very early on that hte had a big impact, and it wasnt all good.

20. Oh devs...please do not post huge graphics on the first page of important threads. They take longer to load. Ik this might be due to the gif on page 1 of this thread. Gifs r fun, but they do make the forums slow...particularly when trying to kill time in a car/train.