T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. I liked the s1 wars make s5 retro

2. So Hf slashes yet? Abyssal is not obtainable unless new players play 3yrs to even get lvl3 abyysal not alone 4&5...dont even need to be 50% 25-30% would help imensly. Considerate im a spender myself i admit it. But i dont wanna speend if the goal is unreachable ill go play something else and use my money there 

3. Support on this but if we did get over 40% it will probably devs accounts voting plus the lbers

4. 3yrs mean nothing. Ive played three years straight non stop. Done ee osw n eb. Here i am at 30m cs....lb 15 obesa is at 130m cs w 17m in sdt.....the gap is beyond extreme And theres no hope for new players....at all

5. Not a bad idea here.

6. :lol:

7. arsnout!!!! :)

8. Now come on guys u know devs just typed some bs that showed a better curve

9. Gd job devs. It is time to bring out more new lands n new buildings... its too easy. Give us more lands n buildings cmom so we have more empty lands. ;)

10. Still a tap tap game for me..

Back to lurking as always..

11. Ok so I'm confused are you making Seals cheaper?? Because there value just went down??

I have no problem w/ pay to play...it's just over doing it based on this all hard cash spent has now been discounted.

Not sure what your smoking but clearly bad for your health and stop

12. There is a 133m cs how is this fair 

13. Dear devs,

You have inflated stats far too much with these new upgrades while doing NOTHING about the ABSURD hit ranges (70mcs able to hit 10mcs etc). This was a very poor decision & almost no one is happy about it. Fix it.

14. These people crying about a stat gap and new players not being able to keep up? Hello why would a new player be able to keep up with somebody who has been playing for 5 years?...thats just stupid to suggest thats the way it should be. That being said everything the devs hace done lately is terrible this game is dying and the devs can only blame themselves for it with their greed. Its so riduculously stupid that anyone who got 5k this promo made in 2 weeks what we use to make in a year. You think 40k bb is a lot?...its nothing now and really no reason to chase these rewards in promos anymore.

15. I think this was very badly timed. As soon as I saw the T7 upgrades, KaW lost what little appeal it still held for me.

16. You must be COMPLETELY & ENTIRELY new to the gaming world. It is STUPID BEYOND WORDS to think that because someone has played a game for 5yrs they should always have a 5yr lead on anyone else.

NO successful game that exists is like that. The goal of every successful MMO is to get everyone in the same tier, level, bracket, within a reasonable amount of time & have them playing together.

In most MMOs (such as world of warcraft, the most successful mmo of all time) you can actually buy an "upgrade" to just instantly get to max level or get "power leveled" for free by friends etc.

Other MMOs such as EverQuest have "agnostic" zones where people of all levels can play together & have the same affect on other players/monsters.

I could go on and on forever about how it works in basically every other game but it's pointless if you are so absolutely stupid that you think you should always be bigger, better, etc & keep that gap just because you've played longer.

Why would anyone new want to come to a game that they can never compete at? Why do you think this game is dying?

No one wants to deal with that crap.

17. Nice all we need now is another event.

19. This... This right here.... #SoraForDev

20. Tr1 certainly was able to. And sora is right. The possibility should be there where people can spend SOME( not meaning thousands) to compete. Think of games like clash. The lb is always changing. Ours has been the same for a year. Because people can't compete. Almost nothing changes.