TO CLARIFY, YOU ARE WRONG!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -Bella-, Jun 12, 2015.

1. you people are the SADDEST excuse of believing that a mounted sim can replicate anything above 2.6G.

please show me how a motion based sim that sits on HYDRAULIC Jacks that are BOLTED to the god damn floor can reproduce a jet executing a min-radius Turn at 350 kts pulling a good 8.4-9G ? they CANT! the only thing capable of that as a training simulation is the G-Force Centrifugal Test chamber. it goes round in circles in a round room. NOTHING MORE.

those computer tests are exactly that!! digital bits and bytes with ZERO programming flexibility to dynamic pilot profiles! show me in these "tests" what aircraft was actually in the sky feeding it that data? put aircraft in the AIR and lets see who's pilots can outsmart who?

how much actual air time do you have Slim? 20 minutes on a Eagle Flight? ill tell you this, i spent 7 years in Civil Air Patrol acquiring almost 5000 Hours in 3 different Helicopters and another 200 on C-182RG's. i never fully certified the 182RG but i had my check rides in single engine piston, multi engine piston and turbo prop. and jet's and helicopters of military status…. okay i have familiarization rides in the following:

F-16, F-15, AH-1W, AH-64A and D, F/A-18C, CH-47D, OH-56D, T-6, T-38, A-4, F-5, F-20

when i was a Marine, i have sat in the cockpit of the B-1B, touched a B-2…. had several jets save my butt.

but to sit here and read all that garbage you just spewed and for Drew to come in here and prove the very thing im affirming to his posts. you are just BEYOND stupid.

grow the hell up, get a life and do more research with FACTUAL evidence.

Those sims do nothing more than train pilots with procedural runs.

you think you are going to just jump in a plane and have the skills needed to stop a say, A/B Blowout on takeoff roll?

how about a compressor stall with turbine disc ejection during takeoff rotate?

how about a partial hydraulic failure during short final?

the sims just train them after they go through months of reading books and shown virtual demonstrations of what happens during these types of incidents. then after you pass the SIM's you take a CHECK ride in a REAL aircraft in the REAL Oxygen bearing skies. SIM's are not the final say so.

Then they go to the sims to test to see if they can handle it, and remember their training after soo much time….. the SIM is the final point before actual flight time to certify and re-certify. you fail parts of the SIM runs, you fail the certification program and have to go back to classes or re-take the SIM tests till you pass it. you fail a SIM, you DO NOT lose your job, you are SUSPENDED until you can certify again. you fail it a sequential number of times THEN, you lose your job. get your stupid facts right.

what happens if you fly a 4 engine wing based aircraft and you lose one side of power? how do you combat that?

explain a "stuck pedal" landing for a helicopter?

could you execute a minimum envelope auto-rotation?

THERE, just SHUT UP already and accept that you are WRONG.?

2. Whats the point of this thread?
    Post your copy pasta's, the more rare, the better!

only if you're into copy pasta that is..

3. Peanut butter jelly sandwich.

4. I agree

5. Purple because aliens don't wear hats

6. All these flavors...

...and you chose to be salty.

:(

7. wow just wow

i love it :lol:

8. Can we get this in Logical?

9. I concur that sammish is awesome

10. Wow OP you're tech knowledge is amazing. Crazy jobs for ppl with nerve. Imma stay barefoot on the ground

11. Wow Just reading this is amazing

12. No idea what this thread was in response to but I like it

13. As we all know, smoking is really bad for your health. What a lot of people don't realize is that when you smoke, those few minutes of your expected lifespan are literally transformed into the ash you flick away into an ashtray. Ashtrays, each and every one of them, are constructed by a single group running several dozen front companies.
    Basically, unless you're putting out your smokes beneath your heel or in the ashtray your kid made at camp, you're dispensing your ashen life into this group's eager little recepticle. Their ashtrays absorb the life force from the ashes and sends it to a central holding facility. No one knows for sure what these guys are going to do when they've collected all that life energy, but it's probably going to be huge.
    Incidentally, there's talk of a rival organization leading the anti-smoking political agenda from behind the scenes. They probably figure removing smoking sections, and thus ashtrays, from restaurants and bars is a good first step towards thwarting whatever it is this ashtray company is trying to do.

14. This is nice copypasta, i like this copypasta

15. Science/Robotics....
    :shock: ........
    We don't know anything about it.........
    Anyone here who knows a lot about science/robotics/programing (or what do you actually call that)?......