T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Bet the greedy devastate regret this lol

2. They're doing a pretty good job @ deleting all threads/posts that contain the truth about them & how the players feel about it.

3 people so far silenced over it... to my knowledge.

3. The way i see it $$$$

4. I had a forum ban and post deleted over similar issues... I must tread kawfully here enough said I think

5. Damn I wish I kept that link to the survey..

Oh wait I did

6. nah, dont think they care sadly, and the reason I say that is because the big spenders will still spend. profit profit profit

7. Random comments blah blah when are u gonna get together and form a real alliance to save the game you love

8. whe the p2w players stop spending then people will be heard. its up to them

9. The posts deleted were due to the fact that they contained private emails between support and other players. This is not allowed on the forums.

Yes, details on such a VIP Program were sent out to a limited number of players, however in reality this program was a beta that we hoped to expand to a number of players from all types of gameplay.

These players were sent out a survey so we could understand their feedback on the game but by no means did it dictate our decisions.

Beyond that, the program itself has been in a sort of hiatus while we looked into reevaluating it's purpose.

10. Interesting reply since people didn't have posts deleted nor forum banned for posting screenshots of emails concerning other issues before. Make up the rules aa we go, I suppose?

11. Take things in third party chat app and we unite against the bigger deaf game makers

12. So there you have it VIP program was in fact real. Now how about you listen to us ATA and take upgrades away

13. Bull!!!!! You're deleting even posts that have no ss posted!!

14. You guys are an absolute joke & your greed has ruined the game for thousands of players that enjoyed it & would support it long after the LBers you CONSTANTLY cater to stop spending and move on.

15. My thread was deleted and had not link to ss only discussion about it and u just ADMITTED to the VIP program. U can delete my threads but can delete what people see when I post on their walls. ️

16. Re: T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!hat

********... So why do you continue to
    Pander to the top of the leaderboard going on 2 years now? There are more people than them playing, and I know you don't have to care, but you guys should... You pissing off the rest of us cows, and what happens when the milk runs out, I don't see any other apps in your stable stepping up to a kaw level of income..

There's no time like now to start making things better for ALL of us..

17. It's been a part of the Forum Code of Conduct since February of 2014.
    viewtopic.php?f=26&t=158206

18. Wonder if those vip were lb?

19. Up to 5 people silenced for spreading the truth so far.

20. WHY WAS THE BOYCOTT THREAD DELETED KAW_COMMUNITY? ANSWER THAT.