T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Deleting threads showing the operation of a tiered system? More this happens the more I see it's pointless to spend much money on this game.

It is about time ATA started to be honest.

As for action - war clans should start to hit hte clans and reduce the use of seal purchase to a trickle until ATA starts to be open.

2. I never need a reason to hit hte clans, they drop loads of gold ;)

3. But the key here is a concerted effort to make seal use pointless.

4. Include WarBeast/ Awakening -- would help NEW players get little moré ...

5. Ppl like a good riot lol. But i think these new upgrades should be able to hold out for another 12 - 16 months ( considering the game last that long).

6. I'm just amazed this wasn't implemented when everyone one had tons of bb's from the last event facepalm now there's a promo smh good move business wise bad for the community it shows how finances is all cared about in an aledgit free to play 9+ game

7. A VIP program for certain players? What the hell is going on? Why wasn't I aware that certain players were offered VIP? I pay money here, as do others. Why do certain players get a VIP program that wasn't offered to me as a paying customer?

8. Crazy calls for no confidence. That was awesome! XD

9. Because you don't pay thousands of dollars on the game like the people on the leaderboard does.

10. Waiting for more thread and comment deletings

11. You'll get the generic response
    "Just deal with it"

12. Check world chat they have started silencing everyone who tells people to come check the thread. My alt will be silenced in a sec. Everyone needs to keep speaking up.

13. Thanks ATA i appreciate you censoring what people are thinking. Hate the new tiers btw. Are you trying to demoralize almost all players on purpose?

14. Are you a stupid moron? Yes I do.

15. Best way is to find the big money spender, and continue to hit them until using seals is not worth it for them.

16. DEVS- Why release this before a supposedly "upcoming" war season? Do you not understand that people have been working their bums off trying to reach a good tower defense point? You just smashed any work that any person who is not LB or close to it has put in over the past few months trying to prepare their build for a phantom war season. You're absolutely backwards in your thinking. I honestly think a lot of respect and trust with your judgement would be instantly given if you right the wrong and take these upgrades back ASAP.

Also, this makes me very sad bc I know his means that more friends I've met along the way will throw in the towel and give up...

To the people who call us "whiners"... When this game is shut down and no longer exists ...give yourself a huge pat for where all the Ape Kissing got you.

17. When is the Castle getting a nice upgrade to level 4?

18. This is a good way to kill the game good job Devs.. Keep up the good work maybe people will stop spending money and maybe you'll start listening to people instead of worrying about your pockets

19. @monkeyknocks

Sucks that you blew thousands of dollars on this virtual game and haven't gotten your little badge. Spend a couple more and they might consider it, buddy.

20. THEY DELETED THE EMAIL SS. PROOF IS PROOF