T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. I agree with W.A.R

I will recommend my clan to boycott upgrades
    Even to stop buy nobs and xstals

//Macahan

2. What the hell is season 5

3. ****. You. Devs. This. Is. ********.

4. Omg what about the people that have been playing 4-5 years where is they insensitive to continue ?

5. No more nobs and xtals, sotd and tusk.

6. Lmao this is a utter disgrace

7. Really ata another promo? You can literaly hear the life being sucked out of this app.

8. Adding these upgrades and the cost of them is as stupid as YAFI making the same "mistake" twice. Land or building cost need to be halved in HF just so the smalls can keep up at a decent rate.

I for one will no longer spend money on this game.

9. Events and promotions will be appreciated a lot more if some actual time between them devs you do not know your players you are grabbing money from addicted players that don't want to be left behind

10. Is the eb payout change a temporary thing?

11. T8 Coming soon. New eb pay 229nobs for FOD: the escape. New eb event starting next week. <-- WHAT I WOULD LAUGH AT

12. Because of the changes to haunting HTE is no longer 3x.......

13. People need start getting together and protest this because kaw is becoming a joke

14. It's been about 2years bro. Pwar era was more fun in my opinion. HUGE successful strips were ran all the time.

15. Wow. Just wow. So much cs.

16. No, it is permanent.

17. Absolutely garbage

19. How many ppl needed these upgrades, devs? I'm ranked in the top 1500 and I'm no where near lc .