T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Hate to say it but I think you're heading right down the same trail that Gangs at War took. It's more and more insurmountable except for a few.

2. This was inevitable

Expect new lands in anout 6 months so they can milk lb before shutting game down

3. Exactly

4. If proper adjustments r made i can see Round Wars being viable. Its a wait n see.

Good changes. Btw

5. If it's "Pure Gaming Cancer" then why the hell are you still playing it? more whining from ignorant players.

6. Lol at the ata fanboys and people always making excuses for the devs and their lackluster efforts to maintain a relationship with the community.

Ata is just like any other company that is in total disconnect from the reality experienced by the players. To far away to understand the problems they create.

I understand you cannot please everyone. But, in my opinion, these devs are pathetic. If I was this trash at customer relations I would lose my job in a week.

0 star rating in Google store.

7.  he even has his affect in Canada....

8. L4-900bil, L5- 1.8 tr, why so hurry on new buildings trying to complete build for last 2yrs with decent activity( can't always afford Hte)... Now my hope of BC is gone, losing interest in game- bad move( my opinion)

9. Kaw is not ready for these new ugs theres how much lcbc on kaw right now 1.2k on about 40k(maybe over rated) player
    Give players time to catch up on the new lands.
    Latley i feel it usless to xtal or seal because of the goal seem so far away now i just feel like sitting back n hitting random eb no seal no xtal just sail on kaw
    if i feel like that n lets say im not the smallest guy around cant imagine how smaller people feel
    anw devs give us time
    share w us ur plan so we can know whats coming
    you will prob get less complain.
    Cheers Haj.

10. Kaw isn't ready? I know a bc player that has towers that makes 1.8t in a day and a half. I think the bc players were ready for this. All bc under bc players weren't doesn't mean anything.

Play the game for what it's come to be. A chat room. I don't even care for the actual game anymore. Just the chatting. So, these upgrades have no affect on me. 

11. Came back to see if I missed anything

Thanks for reminding me why I quit this game.

New upgrades, really? Give the players with nothing to do some other incentive that doesn't demotivate every other ******* player on this game. You've got progressively worse with listening on this game, and it's saddening. Get your **** together, or this game will be dead sooner than you think.

Also gold increase on lower tiers is pitiful, and nobody except maybe relentless and 5 LB players wanted another HTE event. And thanks for all the S5 "info" too.

Back to inactivity.

12. This saddens me greatly no mention of date for season 5 or of any war tourny in mean time just that you will continue to devote all your time towards eb and eb related events with mild pvp thrown in. I have played this game for 5 and a half years almost and am sad to say that may be the straw that broke this camels back. I can't seem to delude myself further into thinking war will ever be a focus again.

13. Why as hte allready started not even weekend yet

14. For once I agree with you syl. See devs even your paying xtaling and sealing customers don't like this.

As for the person who made 1.8T he/she probably maxed xtaled and did hte.

15. I've invested time and money into this. You think I really want to quit? KAW is forcing everyone's hand. Wake up. The ship is sinking

16. All player focus on LCBC and thats why so much whining and nt liking. Players should focus to enjoy the game , the reason they started playing kaw. If u all chase build/land complete its will b like a job achieving targets rather than having fun. Once players realise them they will have fun. Thats one of the reason i m not growing and i m happy when i play .

17. Devs new lvls for T7 are fine with me. As the game is growing older there are new lvls necessary. However when the game gets older old building prices get less. With the new release don't you think it's time to half the prices of the lvl 4 highlands buildings??!

18. Mr. Kaw Admin,

May I ask? What if you lose 70% of the community because you started with the Tier Upgrades instead of fixing whats need to be fix. Let's say the Ally market? Individual War spammers? Maybe new mid eb concept that drops alot of valuable stuff.

30% of players will be left inside kaw that spends alot of money to win any events, to become better and bigger than any other players around this game.

See think about it. You lose 70% of players or you want this game to die because you ignore the problem and just collect the money from those 30% players that spends money.

whats need to be fixed = ignored.

Thank you developers :)

19. We'll some your sending possible new players away from KaW.... I do think that you want the game to end 