T7 Upgrades, EB Payout Changes, and a Weekend Promo!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 11, 2015.

1. I thought an update like this would make all the little fairies happy.. Can't please them all I guess. :cry:

2. How much are those upgrades?

3. All the epic battles pay should have gone up.

4. So now I will need 90 trills to upgrade 25 T7L3 buildings ..... L4 is 900b and L5 is 2.7T if I'm right; stats unknown yet

5. *Sigh* destined to forever be a Mid 

6. Can't complain because they finally gave us some info on s5, but it sounds like they haven't even started working on it and still in the planning phase

7. Will the upgrade prices lower sonce T7s have more upgrades now.

8. How much is level 5?

9. Support for this idea lol

10. You're bigger then most your no mid

11. Can you lower HF now? It would help a lot, and would probably also lower the rage from these crazy new Upgrades...Give us a chance.. And maybe I'll spend a few grand to BC. But you gotta help ATA.

12. I wonder what season 5 will be like with these super tank Lb'ers. Everyone will just fail on everyone because tower size will get ridiculous.

13. This zucks

Ata font attract new players only milking old ones...

No game can only survive on old players as more and more quit kaw

14. Kaw is murdering themselves. Each time they come out with more unattainable lands/ugs, I am one step closer to quitting. Dont you idiots understand there is enjoyment in completing something? Any new gamers I meet I tell them to stay away fron KAW, its pure gaming cancer

15. Also will you make hte bigger? This stupid eb will be over in 2 minutes in any Lb clan when stats are increased.

16. Duh that's how pvp events work. The lbs have figured out that they don't have to "fight each other" they aren't in any "danger" they just pummel all us little guys and gals and that's how they win the event. Duh. Learn your place! We only exist to be lb meat..don't we?

17. Devs,

You say low-mid tiers eb have plunder increase UP TO 50%, which implies not all of the affected ebs have their plunder increased by 50%.

Am I correct in this regard? And if I am, would you be able to release a list of the ebs affected and by what percentage they are increased?

Thank you for your time,

Dragonborn

18. Do you listen to your players at all? Nobody wants this. 

19. Page 2. This was answered.....

20. My bad, I was skimming and didn't see the post. Thank you for clearing that up.