Apoc vs. ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Senor_Butthurt, Apr 22, 2015.

1. This is a good read and pretty funny. Whomever you are Russian spy it's obvious you're just a forum warrior with a few clan mates. Other than that imp guy I don't see many from the other side tapping their keyboards desperately trying to appear relevant. I may not be some huge account but even to noobish me you guys are obviously to blinded to see your defeat. Good luck to all I hope I get some nice rage posts about being a statless/noob/idiot comments. It's too bad that's the only thing you guys got.

2. I look through Zaft clans and I still see members with underpriced quality allies. I understand bombs or allies with horrible stats not wanting to be purchased, but there are some quality underpriced allies available. I look through apocs ranks and they have hundreds of trills and zillions to strip. Why entire Zaft clans are not naked is beyond me. Especially with the power apoc has behind them. Just confused a little bit is all.

3. Omg u got me - u dedicated good portion of ur first ever forum post to me, the forum warrior️

4. wow 325 PAGES IN AND I'M STILL READING THE SAME BLA BLA BLA GUFF and it's mainly the same accounts talking it i won't bother to name these accounts as i feel it will give them some sort of feeling of importance :eek: i'll look in again in a few weeks and see if their is any change of the guff status :lol:

5. Weren't you in yafi?

6. What a whole load of GUFF !! give me imf and Nightmare to read anyday of the week ! Least they play n tease with their readers and keep us on our toes and get us laughing .these flatlines who try critisize us are so really annoying !

7. mr kingLeonadas-TS can i have a poem please to brighten up my day . called " humble beginnings " then describe your journey on kaw to become a ruthless apoc clan leader ! your turn .

8. Where is Chaos? PVP champion because he rekt Apoc in a pvp event
    Where is Nerva? One of few with decent allies left

Can't find any

9. Hey all. Please refrain from posting pictures that contain inappropriate images that break TOU. To do so again will result in a forum ban.

Thank you.

10. I don't believe it, just when I was about big enough to perma-pin IMF et al, they bring out new buildings. Pfft, back to scout bombing 

11. Hmmm apoc using their mods I see it's sad that so many mods r allowed in one Alliance

12. Bump for the noobs to get back in front pages

13. soo zaft as come to this to defends there self pffff pathetik *littlenoob*

14. Ugh . . . for the love of Pete.

LET

THIS

THREAD

DIE

15. You're not letting the thread die by continuing to post on it. Just wanted to point that out.

16. i think imf is loving the new upgrade buildings and extremely happy and having fun growing his kingdom again. But he's just playing it down to get himself some more groupies.

17. Just like kotfe talk smack with no heart for pvp lol I can go 1v1 anytime pal

18. Aw c'mon roni, envy green is a horrible colour on you. I'm sure your lost main could've handled IMF, but alas it bought the stairway to kaw heaven...
    ️ #imfgroupie4life

19. ohh look we have another apoc blankhead aka iAdore = alt account sunshineWalker only ever able to talk when i speak and never having anything interesting or knowledgeable from her own head to write about. and your a idiot i aint jealous of any account big or small. see most inspire me to push my self even harder to acceive the near impossible. keep chirping iadore thats all you can do because you sure as hell aint a self starter who can construct anything by yourself.